ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Advantages Of Self-publishing
Total Articles: 37
Self-Publishing What and Why?
So what is self-publishing? This is the route taken by an author when they wish to publish a book without the involvement of a traditional publishing house. This allows the author to have full control of the full creative and selling process. In the past, if you wanted to publish your own book, it was done through a literary agent or the long process of submitting your work to book publishers yourself. Many traditional book publishers aren't willing to take on new authors as they seek a guaranteed return and this means for rejection for many writers. Today, the self-publishing process has never been easier thanks to the availability of companies who can help. Offering you full control and support every step of the way, your book will be in print, online and in major bookstores in no time at all. Why self publish? The fact that you get to keep all rights to your book, the speed in which it can be published and you can earn receive royalties up to 100 %.
Self-publishing is the fastest growing segment within the publishing industry and there are many worthy reasons just why. Below are some of the key advantages:
The entire process is dealt with very quickly, meaning you will save time and have your book available worldwide much quicker than what you would have going through a traditional publishing company.
100 % Ownership and Rights
As the author, you will own copyright at all times so if you choose to publish with another publisher in the future or sell your manuscript for further opportunities.
Easy Submission Process
Thanks to the internet, authors can send their manuscript via email and communication can be carried out online. You should still take the opportunity to meet with your publisher should you see it is necessary.
You will remain in control of the publishing process from the design of the book, to the distribution, to the marketing and promotion. You control the production aspects including what it will look like, what formats it will be available and how much you wish to spend.
Self-publishing your own book is very rewarding. Once your book is in print, available online on sites like Amazon and in the hands of your audience, you'll feel a sense of pride and accomplishment.
You are the best promoter of your book. After all, you've spent those long hours coming up with the ideas and putting them into words, you choose where and how it is promoted.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program