ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Sneak Peak Into King Island Accommodation Choices
Total Articles: 200
King Island is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Australia. It can be ideally termed as a peaceful paradise where you can unwind at your own pace. The islanders are very friendly and hospitable and that is the reason why visitors feel like coming back again. This pristine island is located in Bass Strait, which is between the North West coast of Tasmania and Victoria. Surfers from all over the world flock here to experience the beautiful beaches of Australia that surrounds the island. King Island is also famous for delicacies like crayfish, beef and cheese.
Regarding King Island accommodation, there is a wide range of options to choose from. You will find hotels, bed and breakfast accommodation, holiday cottages, cabins and farm stays. With the islanders being extremely hospitable, you can definitely expect to have an enjoyable and memorable stay in the island. Generally, king island accommodation packages are available in four areas. You can seek accommodation in the main town, the harbor town, the east coast and the coastal or rural areas. Out of these, the coastal areas are secluded where you can experience the calming effect of the waves that hit the beach at frequent intervals.
Within the island, there are many places to see. You can go on island trails, guided tours and self-guided tours to explore King Island. If you want to wander off the beaten track to discover new and interesting places then you can take a couple of trail maps to help you track these places. You can also go on guided tours offered by locals to see the best spots in the island. You will spot many surprising sights like lighthouses, lunar landscapes, platypus and penguins. There are visitors who prefer to go on self-guided tours wandering for days on the island hoping to see something new. If you have the spirit to roam around alone then you might come across rare birds, shipwreck remains etc or may live for a few days with locals to understand their history and lifestyle.
King Island also draws visitors from around the world during annual events like horse racing carnival, long table festival, King Island show, Imperial 20 marathon, Queens cliff to Grassy yacht race, pheasant weekend, Netherby reunion 2016 and King Island Golf Open. All these events are held one after the other starting from January and continuing until November. Therefore, you can expect to have a good time in King Island at any time of the year.
Travel Articles1. Avail Best Airport Taxi Service For Comfortable Travel Experience
2. Why Jaipur Is Attractive Tourist Place In India
Author: abhineet kumar
3. Choose The Best Adventure Activity To Make Your Journey Unforgettable
4. Spend Your Next Vacation In Nepal To Get A Memorable Experience
5. 5 Things You Should Know Before Trekking In Nepal
Author: Sandip Sharma
6. Must Visit Religious Places For Religious Tourists In Indore
7. Book Discounted Flights For Sylhet And Explore The City Day Tours
Author: Olivia Davis
8. Wedding Venue Berkshire
Author: Aradhaya Shah
9. Find Best Car Rental Services To Meet Your Travel Needs In Dubai
10. Last Minute Holidays Offer You Some Unbelievable Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Ways Travel Packages Make Your Life Easy
Author: Brazil Selection
12. Self Driven Cars In Chennai
Author: Smie Cars
13. Golden Triangle Tour - India's Tourism Backbone
Author: Ankit Patel
14. How To Get Cheap Flight Deals To Your Desired Destinations
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
15. Cheap Holiday Deals Allow You To Enjoy Your Dream Holiday
Author: Daisy Wilkinson