ALL >> Business >> View Article
Houston Car Title Loans Are Temporary Solution For Small Businesses
Total Articles: 458
Car title loans in Houston are a type of secured loan in which the borrower uses their vehicle as collateral. The borrower allows the lender to place a lien on their title and temporarily surrenders the hard copy in exchange for the loan amount. When the short-term loan is repaid the lender releases the lien on the title. If the borrow defaults on payments or is unable to repay then the lender can repossess the vehicle and sell it for monies owed. A car title loan is typically short-term and can carry a higher interest rate than other credit of 35% to over 100% but is generally available to almost anyone without a credit check. Most companies require proof of address, employment, government-issued identification and proof of car insurance. Many Houston car title loans can be processed in less than 15 minutes for as little as $100. This small amount is not generally available through most other financial institutions who usually won’t lend amounts less than $1000. The maximum car title loan amount is calculated from the resale value of the car. Many lenders will offer up to half of the vehicle’s resale value but this amount often varies depending on the state in which the loan is acquired.
Payment schedules may differ but the borrower must pay the interest due by each due date. The full outstanding amount may be due in a single payment at the end of the term of the loan. Sometimes the borrower is unable to repay the loan at this time and they have the option to roll the balance over, and take out a new title loan. Often, government regulation limits the total number of times that a borrower can roll the loan over, to help the borrower from remaining perpetually in debt.
A car title loan can provide quick cash for a small business in Houston. Many small businesses struggle with cash flow especially in their beginning days. Often a small amount of money is needed to purchase equipment, new inventory or pay employees but is not immediately available. Frequently the money is tied up in receivables and existing inventory. This small amount is not often available through most financial institutions who lend don’t lend amounts less than $1000. A short-term Houston car title loan can provide the money the business needs to continue operation. Many new small businesses begin with an idea but often forget to create a solid business plan. A business plan includes sale projections, how the business will run and realistic projections of how much money it will make.
For more information on Title Loan-Houston and Car Title Loans In Houston. Visit Today - http://www.titleloan-houston.com/
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei