ALL >> Business >> View Article
Houston Car Title Loans Are Temporary Solution For Small Businesses
Total Articles: 452
Car title loans in Houston are a type of secured loan in which the borrower uses their vehicle as collateral. The borrower allows the lender to place a lien on their title and temporarily surrenders the hard copy in exchange for the loan amount. When the short-term loan is repaid the lender releases the lien on the title. If the borrow defaults on payments or is unable to repay then the lender can repossess the vehicle and sell it for monies owed. A car title loan is typically short-term and can carry a higher interest rate than other credit of 35% to over 100% but is generally available to almost anyone without a credit check. Most companies require proof of address, employment, government-issued identification and proof of car insurance. Many Houston car title loans can be processed in less than 15 minutes for as little as $100. This small amount is not generally available through most other financial institutions who usually won’t lend amounts less than $1000. The maximum car title loan amount is calculated from the resale value of the car. Many lenders will offer up to half of the vehicle’s resale value but this amount often varies depending on the state in which the loan is acquired.
Payment schedules may differ but the borrower must pay the interest due by each due date. The full outstanding amount may be due in a single payment at the end of the term of the loan. Sometimes the borrower is unable to repay the loan at this time and they have the option to roll the balance over, and take out a new title loan. Often, government regulation limits the total number of times that a borrower can roll the loan over, to help the borrower from remaining perpetually in debt.
A car title loan can provide quick cash for a small business in Houston. Many small businesses struggle with cash flow especially in their beginning days. Often a small amount of money is needed to purchase equipment, new inventory or pay employees but is not immediately available. Frequently the money is tied up in receivables and existing inventory. This small amount is not often available through most financial institutions who lend don’t lend amounts less than $1000. A short-term Houston car title loan can provide the money the business needs to continue operation. Many new small businesses begin with an idea but often forget to create a solid business plan. A business plan includes sale projections, how the business will run and realistic projections of how much money it will make.
For more information on Title Loan-Houston and Car Title Loans In Houston. Visit Today - http://www.titleloan-houston.com/
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth