ALL >> General >> View Article
Scopes And Careers Available In Truck Driving
Total Articles: 2
There are different types of commercial truck driving jobs. Some work may be locally making deliveries to businesses or customer residences. Another is route drivers which typically work in the same path making distributions to retail establishments. Next are Pick-up and delivery drivers. They carry goods from a transport center to a business center or customer. These drivers usually operate in a particular area consistently. There are truck driving jobs which carry merchandise over state lines. In some cases, they may have to travel in a consistent route, but at sometimes they have to work in a variety of routes all over the country.
Task and Responsibilities
• Materials should be delivered on time to assigned location.
• A driver should check the material before loading it in the vehicle.
• The driver should inspect the vehicle and make sure it is working condition.
• Driver must help in loading and unloading the material.
• Give and receive payment from destination.
• Responsibilities in driving. He must not drive too low or too fast. He must know all shortcuts.
• Take care of the materials while travelling.
Skills needed for truck drivers
• Must know to drive heavy duty trucks.
• Must have knowledge on traffic rules, directions, and signals.
• Must have healthy body and stamina to drive heavy duty trucks.
• Must need knowledge and ability to fix trucks.
• Must need Commercial driving license.
• Must have good communication.
• Must be polite to clients.
Scope of truck driving job
According to American truck driver association, by 2015, there will be shortage for truck drivers. Both men and women can take up this job. Trucking job gives you a secure future and fun & adventurous and demand for this job is high. Persons who have passion for travelling to different places at any given time, and then he/she is the right candidate for this job. An entry level driver can earn up to $40,000 per year and person with a good driving experience can earn more than $75,000 per year. As experience increases, pay starts increasing. Some truck drivers earn up to $95,000 per year.
Truckers may have to travel long distance. They are often away from home for weeks or days at a time. A trucker should be physically fit to drive with heavy loads. Truck driving can be mentally tiring. They may need to travel in bad weathers. It requires lot of focus and patience. Truck driving working hours is regulated by Federal Motors Carrier Safety Administration.
Demand for truck drivers is very high. If anyone wish starts a career in truck driving, he /she can drive schools or training centers.
General Articles1. Best Live Sap Ui5 Training Institution In Bangalore With 100% Placements
2. Things To Remember Before Gifting Silver Jewelries To Your Beloved One
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. My Qualification
Author: By me
4. Signs That Indicate Your Electrical Panel Is Not Working Properly
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
5. The Most Important Components Of B2b Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
6. StАУІng On TОР Of ThЕ GАmЕ: Enjoy RЕСurrІng MОnthlУ InСОmЕ
Author: Rohit Seth is a passionate businessmen.
7. How To Find The Best Movers Jonesboro Ar?
Author: Nathan White
8. Buying Cool Socks For Men – Quality Is The Most Important Factor
Author: Jason Simmons
9. Stop Wasting Time On Selecting A Proper Usb Webcam For Desktop Or Laptop In Windows 7/8/10/vista
10. 6 Undeniable Benefits Of Online Project Management Software
Author: Lincol Jalek
11. Piling - What Exactly Is Piling
Author: threeway steel
12. Surgeries Making It Possible
Author: Ahmed Shaikh
13. 4 Quick Tips To Prepare Seo-friendly Blog Posts
Author: Eliza Molly
14. Hair Transplantation In Hyderabad
15. Laser Wire Stripping
Author: Solder Training