ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Uses Of Digital Motion X-ray
Total Articles: 1
Have you ever been in a situation where you experience pain the neck and back, but the doctor rules out fracture or dislocation; even the MRI scan comes out negative. The doctor probably sends you home after prescribing a few painkillers. Whiplash accidents are difficult to diagnose through conventional investigation and hence hard to treat. This is where digital motion x-ray comes to rescue.
Digital Motion X-ray or DMX makes use of advanced technology to identify injuries in the ligament. These are ideally no recognizable through conventional x ray because there is no motion. As for an MRI, a ligament tear is not noticed through an MRI because there are no discs at the back of the neck and MRIs look at discs. The back of the neck is a place where headaches and neck aches originate.
More often than not, people suffering from such injuries often lose their insurance claim because the doctor was unable to locate the injury. Using DMX helps people make a successful insurance claim.
To the uninitiated, DMX or Digital Motion X-Ray refers to a technology that can detect injuries to soft tissues that are otherwise not recognizable because the patient is asked to lie down without moving. Injuries to soft tissues are visible only when a patient moves. This is different from conventional X-rays in the sense that they produce video images as against a single static image on film. Also, while standard images shows white bones on black background, DMX shows black bones on a white background thereby making it easy for doctors to identify results.
Common symptoms that indicate the use of DMX are when a patient experiences pain ‘when there is movement’. Injuries in the wrist, shoulder, and hand can be identified through a DMX. They’re also very useful in diagnosing injuries of the spine.
More often than not, patients involved in a vehicular crash experience sever pain in the neck, head and upper back. Although these were traditionally treated as post accident stress and patients suffering from these were administered pain killers, use of modern technology such as DMX has made it possible for doctors to treat these injuries. There are many instances where attorneys have managed to win huge claims for such injuries by employing DMX. It has made post accident healing fast and effective by detecting the real source of pain. Earlier it was very difficult for them to prove soft tissue injury or whiplash and ligament damage. Now, thanks to DMX, the job is much easier.
DMX is a breakthrough technology that helps doctors to identify ligament and soft tissue injury commonly caused due to car accident whiplash. It also makes it simpler for attorneys to make a successful road accident claim. To know more, visit, http://digitalmotionxray.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems