ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Vintasoft Imaging Sdk V7.0 For .net And Wpf Released!By Expert Author: Vinta Software
VintaSoft Imaging SDK v7.0 for .NET and WPF Released!
VintaSoft Ltd releases the major version 7.0 of its .NET Imaging SDK which includes lots enhancements and improvements. The most outstanding of them is the release in this version the WPF Imaging SDK.
The .NET Imaging library, meaning also all plug-ins, undergone significant changes for the purpose to create separate graphical user interface controls for WinForms and WPF, maximize the working speed and reliability.
The codec set of the Imaging component includes now the one supporting Icon and Cursor (.ico, .cur) images and thus providing full fledged icon editor functionality.
The abilities to work with image metadata were dramatically simplified and extended: created the hierarchy of classes providing the simplified ability to view and edit tree of image metadata; added the ability to copy metadata while converting image from one format to another.
A special thrill in v7 is in adding the ability to get extended information about progress of saving images. This allows to get very smooth and authentic progress indicator and that's a good practice in modern end-user oriented programming.
Plenty of optimizations took place in the functionality of .NET Image Viewer, Thumbnail Viewer and Visual tools. Newly created WPF controls includes WPF Image Viewer, WPF Thumbnail Viewer and WPF Animated Image Viewer. The visual tool architecture was significantly extended in part of interaction with user. Created the hierarchy and many analogs of .NET visual tools but for WPF.
Image processing commands set was given new Smoothing, AddNoise and CannyEdgeDetector commands, as well as WPF Imaging SDK demos set obtained WPF analogs of Imaging, Annotation, Print and PDF Editor demo applications.
It's necessary to say a word about improvements in Annotation and PDF plug-ins for the .NET Imaging SDK. The new features in .NET image annotations are: WPF annotations support, more flexible and faster annotation engine, abilities to define groups and multi select annotations and more. The newly created WPF PDF controls allow text navigation and selection on PDF page, image selection and extraction from PDF page, editing content of PDF page, displaying information about PDF document fonts.
VintaSoft's testing system, containing tens of thousands of automated and manual tests, is specially designed for delivering the most stable versions of our Document Imaging SDK for .NET and WPF to the software components market. We have developed a large set of demo application, created the detailed user guide and reference api documentation with only one intention - to make the life of programmers easier.
VintaSoftImaging.NET SDK is the impressive and easy-to-use imaging library for .NET and WPF. The toolkit provides the ability to load, view, edit, print and save digital images, convert them among different image file formats, split multipage TIFF file to several images, merge several different images into multipage TIFF and much more.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK can be used as standalone component or its functions can be complemented with VintaSoft Annotation.NET, PDF.NET, JBIG2.NET, JPEG2000.NET, DocCleanup.NET and OCR.NET plug-ins features in any combination. The proposed combination makes up the bundle named VintaSoft Document Imaging .NET SDK that perfectly suits for usage in digital document imaging and electronic documents circulation systems.
Combination with VintaSoftAnnotation.NET Plug-in provides image and PDF annotation functionality for .NET and WPF.
Combination with VintaSoftPDF.NET Plug-in provides PDF viewing, creation and editing functionality for .NET and WPF.
Combination with VintaSoftJBIG2.NET Plug-in provides JBIG2 decoder and encoder functionality for .NET.
Combination with VintaSoftJPEG2000.NET Plug-in provides JPEG2000 decoder and encoder functionality for .NET.
Combination with VintaSoftDocCleanup.NET Plug-in provides advanced document image cleanup functionality for .NET.
Combination with VintaSoftOCR.NET Plug-in provides optical character recognition functionality for .NET.
Two editions of the .NET Imaging SDK available to be licensed: Standard edition or Standard + WPF edition.
Extract from Features:
1. Imaging SDK for .NET and WPF.
2. View, create, convert and print raster images and PDF documents.
3. Create a collection of annotations associated with the image.
4. Read, add, update and save image file metadata for all supported formats.
5. Search, highlight and extract text within a PDF document.
6. Recognize text from scanned documents and generate searchable PDFs based on OCR results.
7. Decode and encode JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compressed images in .NET and WPF.
8. Supported image file formats: BMP, CUR, EMF, GIF, ICO, JBIG2, JPEG, JPEG2000, PDF, PNG, TIFF, MTIFF, BigTIFF, WMF.
9. Supported platforms: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8, 32-bit / 64-bit, .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0, WPF 3.5 / 4.0.
More info about features and evaluation download: http://www.vintasoft.com/vsimaging-dotnet-index.html
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions