ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Everything You Need To Know About In
Total Articles: 126
There are various kinds of inks that are used, nowadays throughout the world. From pen inks to printer inks, every ink is made, following different manufacturing processes. In the ancient times, about 5000 years back, people used to extract natural elements, and gelatin and fat oil from animals to make the black ink. They used this ink to increase the quality and the style of the sketches, which they used to draw on cave stones. This natural ink was used to write messages inside caves and on clay tablets.
In Europe, during the medieval ages, the gallic acid (tannin from plants) was mixed with salt, and a kind of ink was developed. This ink was capable of printing on greasy surfaces of parchment. This Iron Gall Ink was in use for a couple of centuries.
The printing press was also developed, during the period. And a new type of more effective, long lasting ink was also developed, after the initiation of the printing press. This so called special ink had turpentine oil, walnut oil, and soot, a dark black matter. This ink was oily, greasy in nature, and the printing quality of this ink was excellent. But the drawback of this ink was – a lot of time was required to dry off the moisture. As the time passed, a number of modifications were implemented in the manufacturing process of this ink to get better printing solution.
In the early nineteenth century, mineral oils were employed to create an ink, with which, a revolution was sprouted in the printing industry. With this new ink, it became possible to get high-speed prints; and which is why it became a hot favorite ink among printing presses, all over the world, specially in Europe and America.
Fountain or Nib Pens were also invented in the nineteenth century. Though, the wooden ink pens were practicable for thousands of years, but it was the nineteenth century when the modern ink pens were invented. It was a major step in the history of the mankind.
Individual/Office Printers: Before the invention of individual/office printers, people used to work with Carbon Papers, whenever there was a need of a document’s copy. In the mid twentieth century, Xerox copy machines were invented. Very soon, it became one of the haves for companies and offices. Even today, we could find a large photo-copy machine in various organizations. A chemically bound black powdered ink was used for these machines to get prints.
Printers were also invented in the twentieth century, after a while of Xerox machines. In fact, printers brought plenty of convenience for individual users and offices. It became possible to take the print of what was on the computer screen, be it a text document or an image.
There are two kinds of printers; one is Thermal Printer and the other is Laser printer. While the thermal printer uses the heat to generate the image or text, one the other hand the laser printers use the laser beam to mark texts or images onto the paper. The print is generated with the help of cartridges (black and colored), which either has high quality ink or powder. Presently, there are a number of companies that manufacture original printers and original printer products, like: cartridges, ink, toner, etc. The inks used in printer cartridges, these days, have strong chemical for formula; different companies employ different ingredients and components to make their unique printer ink.
As the technology and the demand will rise, something better will take the place for the former, and it seems quite true, if we go through the history of inks.
We have already helped millions of customers reducing their printing costs with the use of high quality Inkjet Cartridges and OEM Inkjet Cartridges. We'll keep trying to bring our customers the best quality Inkjet Cartridges for a fraction of the price!
Hardware/Software Articles1. Shifts - A Little About The Company And Its Solutions' Features
2. Quick Ps4 Repair Leeds – Playstation Repairer
3. How To Make Different Types Of Id Cards As Per Industry Using Identity Card Maker Software
4. Best Laptop Screen Repair Liverpool – Lenovo Repairer
5. How To Create Student Id Cards In Various Institutions Using Id Card Maker Software For Schools
6. Reliable Playstation 4 Repair London – Playstation Repairer
7. How To Create Photo Identity Cards In Various Industries Using Id Card Maker Software
8. Quick Laptop Repair Leeds With 12-month Warranty – Lenovo Repairer
9. Printable Photo Id Badges Maker: How To Design Id Cards In Various Organizations
10. Quick Ps4 Repair Leeds With 12-month Warranty – Playstation Repairer
11. Quick Ps4 Repair Belfast With 12-month Warranty – Playstation Repairer
12. Laptop Screen Repair Belfast – Lenovo Repairer
13. Visitor Management Software: How To Make Visitor Gate Pass Or Id Card And Manage All Visitor Record
14. Laptop Screen Repair Bristol With Warranty – Lenovo Repairer
15. Playstation 4 Repair Bristol With Warranty – Playstation Repairer