ALL >> Education >> View Article
Indian Outlook Needs To Change For Masters Education
Total Articles: 24
Recently I was reading about this news where most of the indian institutes have dropped in rankings worldwide. Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) mumbai,Delhi and others have dropped considerably. Why do we think this happened. I mean i really do not understand. Who measures these colleges ?? I know the best minds have come from these institutes and such people have been making considerable names in the global arena. I want to take this opportunity and talk about Masters program. Let's talk about MBA.
1. Does MBA study suck in india? Or is it good. I was reading within this Symbiosis Institute called SIIB which has a knack for industrial alignment. Every year there are industry experts coming to the institute where they talk about various programs and strategic initiatives that they have been taking in their blue chip organizations. Some examples i remember as of now are : Ashutosh Gowarikar , yes Director within bollywood industry who has made films like Jodha Akbar,Lagaan and Swades who came to SIIB and spoke about his challenges in managing some tough shots with the elephant in jodha Akbar, and many more sequences. It was a joy knowing all those artifacts.We also saw people from Price Water House coopers, etc. There is a diverse spectrum of speakers from various industries who speak about MBA, their industry alignment and ofourse how Symbiosis has played a role all these years.
2.I know that industry alignment is the real need of the hour. Well as our country is probably holding the largest service based population, most of the people after passing out from B schools flock to blue chip companies. Different environments exist within companies and it pulls people down as they have to start from scratch. some managers play dirty and get resources for a job which is no where close to managerial studies. Here i think industry alignment helps. But it only helps, it does not solve the entire problem. Problem persists in people not being passionate for their jobs, industries cannot suffice to the entire supply and cant give everyone what they need plus we do lack conselling and proper HR management. Most companies do not have HR roles properly aligned which sometimes leads to improper assignment of roles to people,etc and leads to frustration later on.
3. Symbiosis when i was studying knew all this. I think that is why they said we are a learning institute and not a placement agency. This is actually so important because people who come with a mantra to get their biggest problem solved which is getting a job somewhere do not understand that the problem lies within and no Symbiosis institute or for so any institute can get them a job unless they start learning. Learning for that matter does not happen only within institute but also outside the institution. I mean so many events happen every year around Symbiosis. Go around diwali see what is happening. National level events, Aarambh,Symposia,Graffiti, and many many more. Symbiosis involves students in all these events and gives them an all round development. This makes it a great institution. An institute developed for the students and by the students.
4. Now comes the point again, where are we lacking. I think research is one area. Lack of perspective where we need to change ourselves and should try to drive the world with courage and some risk. I think enterprenuerial programs can help plus a drive to succeed can foster a lot of change in the entire ecosystem. We have people i dont know why we are not making it big in the world. Once the ecosystem develops, starting with first the mindset i think the ball will be set rolling.
Education Articles1. Non-native Speakers Can Also Find English Teaching Jobs In Thailand
Author: Stuart Spindlow
2. Key Tactics The Pros Use For Chartered Accountants In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
3. Know Why Private Tuition Is Pretty Helpful For Children
Author: Hayden Bowden
4. Professional Tips To Play Guitar Better
Author: ALMADEN SCHOOL
5. Introduction Of Bootstrap3 Tutorials:
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
6. Short Term Courses At Deshbandhu College
Author: Shreyansh Shrivastava
7. Exploring The Features And Benefits Of Autocad
Author: Rahul Tripathi
8. Sap Successfactors - All You Need To Know
Author: tyrion william
9. Apply Apsc Recruitment 2017–18 For Post Of 393 Ae/ Lecturer/ Inspector
Author: Recruitment Result
10. Open The Door Of Opportunities By Clearing The Rhcsa Certification Exam
Author: multisoft virtual Academy
11. Digital Marketing Institutes In Hyderabad
Author: Mounika thumula
12. Learn Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
13. Learn Holy Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
14. Get Going With A Graphic Designing Course
Author: WLCI Graphic Design College
15. Significance Of Reliable Online Trading System
Author: Henry James