ALL >> Education >> View Article
Indian Outlook Needs To Change For Masters Education
Total Articles: 24
Recently I was reading about this news where most of the indian institutes have dropped in rankings worldwide. Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) mumbai,Delhi and others have dropped considerably. Why do we think this happened. I mean i really do not understand. Who measures these colleges ?? I know the best minds have come from these institutes and such people have been making considerable names in the global arena. I want to take this opportunity and talk about Masters program. Let's talk about MBA.
1. Does MBA study suck in india? Or is it good. I was reading within this Symbiosis Institute called SIIB which has a knack for industrial alignment. Every year there are industry experts coming to the institute where they talk about various programs and strategic initiatives that they have been taking in their blue chip organizations. Some examples i remember as of now are : Ashutosh Gowarikar , yes Director within bollywood industry who has made films like Jodha Akbar,Lagaan and Swades who came to SIIB and spoke about his challenges in managing some tough shots with the elephant in jodha Akbar, and many more sequences. It was a joy knowing all those artifacts.We also saw people from Price Water House coopers, etc. There is a diverse spectrum of speakers from various industries who speak about MBA, their industry alignment and ofourse how Symbiosis has played a role all these years.
2.I know that industry alignment is the real need of the hour. Well as our country is probably holding the largest service based population, most of the people after passing out from B schools flock to blue chip companies. Different environments exist within companies and it pulls people down as they have to start from scratch. some managers play dirty and get resources for a job which is no where close to managerial studies. Here i think industry alignment helps. But it only helps, it does not solve the entire problem. Problem persists in people not being passionate for their jobs, industries cannot suffice to the entire supply and cant give everyone what they need plus we do lack conselling and proper HR management. Most companies do not have HR roles properly aligned which sometimes leads to improper assignment of roles to people,etc and leads to frustration later on.
3. Symbiosis when i was studying knew all this. I think that is why they said we are a learning institute and not a placement agency. This is actually so important because people who come with a mantra to get their biggest problem solved which is getting a job somewhere do not understand that the problem lies within and no Symbiosis institute or for so any institute can get them a job unless they start learning. Learning for that matter does not happen only within institute but also outside the institution. I mean so many events happen every year around Symbiosis. Go around diwali see what is happening. National level events, Aarambh,Symposia,Graffiti, and many many more. Symbiosis involves students in all these events and gives them an all round development. This makes it a great institution. An institute developed for the students and by the students.
4. Now comes the point again, where are we lacking. I think research is one area. Lack of perspective where we need to change ourselves and should try to drive the world with courage and some risk. I think enterprenuerial programs can help plus a drive to succeed can foster a lot of change in the entire ecosystem. We have people i dont know why we are not making it big in the world. Once the ecosystem develops, starting with first the mindset i think the ball will be set rolling.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George