ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (bachelor Of Arts In Business Management)
Total Articles: 215
The Bachelor of Arts in Management provides students a business related degree with an emphasis on managing organizations and personnel in a multicultural and global setting. To achieve maximum flexibility, the major in management program minimizes prerequisites, enabling students to take the required courses in any sequence. Students are also offered several areas of concentration.
Program Learning Outcomes
1. Describe the basic functions of management and their practical implications on the operations of the organization.
2. Analyze and evaluate management, leadership, and motivation theories.
3. Identify organizational behavior, communications, and change theories and their practical implications.
4. Explain the effect of international business environmental factors (legal, economic, and cultural) on the conduct of global business.
5. Explain the principles and theories of ethical decision-making and their practical implications in the everyday conduct of business.
The program is of particular interest to those who (a) need to complete their undergraduate education to move up in the organizational hierarchy and/or (b) possess sufficient skills about specific business functions (such as information systems, finance, budgeting, operations etc.) but now feel the need to supplement those skills with specialized knowledge on leadership and organizational behavior.
While the core of the B.A. in Management program provides students with a conceptual foundation on managing and leading people and organizations, the program also emphasizes demonstrable communication skills. These communication skills facilitate both management and leadership decision-making and help students evolve as managers and leaders in the future. Students have the opportunity to relate the classroom exprience to their current jobs and apply their new knowledge.
The B.A. in Management program draws outstanding faculty who bring into the classroom an optimal blend of theory and practice and appreciate the life experience and workplace insights of adult learners. In most of the courses, students can immediately relate the classroom experience to their current jobs and apply the knowledge gained thereby preparing to advance their careers to the next level. While the Bachelor of Science in Business offers students a broad, generalist view of the entire organization and hence focuses on each functional area of business, the Bachelor of Arts in Management zooms in on management and leadership skill-building that is supplemented by functional knowledge of business from a manager's point of view.
A talent for business management can be fostered by a proper education in the principles of effective business leadership and decision-making. A bachelor of business administration with a concentration in business management is such a degree, and it will instruct students in the areas of financial resource allocation, human resources management, and a solid understanding of basic business principles. Principles of economics, accounting, business law, and organizational structures will be taught to provide the business foundation necessary from which to make decisions and reason appropriately about financial situations. Theories of good management will also be imparted to the students of the program, as well as an understanding of issues with diversity, global leadership, and critical thinking.
Successful graduates of the program will be properly trained to become effective business leaders, and as such, may be qualified for many management positions such as human resources management, project management, and sales management. Opportunities also exist within the non-profit and government sector, as good managers with well-honed leadership skills are needed anywhere that organization and team work is required. Graduates may also wish to become instructors, prepared to teach business skills to the next generation. The qualities that make good managers and leaders can also be applied to the profession of teaching and is just one example of the many doors that a degree in business administration may open.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Thoughts For Using Selenium In Automation Testing
2. Interior Design Colleges In Chennai
3. Ias Coaching Centre In India – One Of The Makers Of Ias Officers
Author: Unique Shiksha
4. Build Your Career In Pipe Designing With Sp3d Training Program
5. Online Coaching Programs Certificate Programs To Become Professional
Author: Arpita Classes
6. The Key To Success In Getting A Distinction In Your Assignment
Author: Tiana crush
7. Reach Out Your Key Decision Makers And Make Your Business Profitable Through Education Email List Fr
8. In Detail Information On Selenium Web Driver Design
9. Learning Objectives Of Big Data Hadoop Training Program
10. Google Analytics Training In Bangalore
Author: DIGITAL KORA
11. Apple Ios 11.2.5
12. Get Valid 500-651 Exam Questions To Prepare Cisco (sase) 500-651 Exam
Author: Luis Morgan
13. Learn Java Programming At Infocampus:
14. Significance Of Angularjs For Next Project
15. Tips On How To Choose The Best Engineering College In India
Author: Shoeb Mannur