ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Viral Marketing – Your New Marketing Tool
Total Articles: 37
It is time to plan out your next marketing strategy. You have tried it the conventional way; newspaper ads, TV commercials, flyers and the sort. Now it is time to go viral. Yes, Viral Marketing is the prevailing trend that has evolved both in style and in popularity over the past few years. If you are looking to grow your business, this is one of the weapons you need to have in your marketing arsenal to promote your product or services. Though the term Viral Marketing may seem to have a negative connotation, it surely has positive impact on your business growth. In this article let us consider what viral marketing is and how you can put it in to practice.
What is Viral Marketing?
Simply put, it means spreading an idea by means of sharing. You put up a product demo or a promotional video, share it with others, and encourage them to share it further. In no time, you see an explosion in the amount of individuals who might have viewed it. Like a virus which keeps spreading to anyone it comes in contact with and then keeps on multiplying, Viral Marketing spreads your idea and keeps multiplying it and thus benefits your business exponentially.
How can I use Viral Marketing into use for my business?
That’s a very good question to ask, but also a very simple one to answer. For example, you have shot a promotional video for a new product or a new business you will be launching soon. Now you need to get the word spread, so what do you do? You upload these videos online on sites like Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, YouTube and also on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Got it? Get it online to get it spread. Remember viruses do not spread unless they come in contact with someone else. So create links, post it on your website or share it with your friends and encourage them to do the same with their friends.
However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind when you use Viral Marketing as your marketing tool.
1. Make it easy to share. This is a fundamental truth; things that are easy to share spread faster. An example of how you could do this is by simply creating a share button which can redirect them to a page which can connect them to Facebook and post it on their wall with just a few clicks.
2. Promote what people like. People in real life do not share things the like. But the opposite is true when it comes to the internet world. The things that are shared most are the things that interest people. A catchy, humorous or an interesting video will spread faster than a simple post. Promotion of new products or a half price sale or a free product trial pack is something that really appeals to people online and it’s good for your business.
Viral Marketing is the most powerful and practical internet marketing strategy that can be used to circulate important messages about your organization, products and services. If executed properly it can help you see good growth in your business turnovers. Therefore, it is always recommended to get help from the experts when it comes to implementing this marketing strategy. Today there are many SEO companies that also help in strategizing this for you. So call one now and go viral today.
About the Author:
The author is associated with Easy Submission. Easy Submission offers organic search engine optimization, affordable seo packages, SEO and SEM package, online reputation management packages, viral marketing services, directory submission packages and off page optimization globally. They help their clients to get high rank and generate only targeted traffic from genuine sources.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Induction Motor Manufacturer In Pune| Induction Motor Manufacturers
2. One Of Common Reasons Why Your Ads Are Not Showing Longer
3. All You Wanted To Know About Myrtle Beach Seo
Author: Ian Maxwell
4. Understanding Seo And Its Unavoidable Benefits To Businesses
Author: Soumyadip Saha
5. Seo Expert In Bangladesh | Seo Service Provider Company In Bangladesh
Author: Md Amin
6. Does The Domain Name Of Your Website Affect Seo?
Author: Web Click India
7. Top 4 Ultimate Benefits Of Seo For Your Business
Author: Web Click India
8. Choosing The Right Inbound Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Cog Digital
9. Semalt: How To Recognize Black Hat Seo Tactics
Author: Daniel Royale
10. Seo Link Building Services Are Necessary For Company's Growth
Author: steve robert
11. 7 Critical Seo Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mahendra Raulo
12. The Best Way To Starters On Link Building Services For Lead Generation
Author: Md Ahsanul Haque
13. Differences Between B2b Seo And B2c Seo Campaigns
Author: Jitendra Raulo
14. Facebook Instant Articles For Wordpress Sites – Semalt Knowledgeable
Author: dianas emalt
15. It Company
Author: Nik Chaykovskiy