ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Choosing A Destination Within The Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 10
The Costa Blanca is a charming destination but there are so many parts of the coastline that one can settle for when they want to make the most out of their holiday. There is much to behold in the destination so great and so many great spots that one can try out when visiting the area. The most popular spots on the Costa Blanca include Altea, Calpe, Denia, Javea, and Moraira. These are places that have got their own character making them very unique and rewarding.
Javea is a town that is rather old but with great arinal beaches. It is near the Montgo Mountain that dominates the area. It is a place that is very pleasant with some great beaches, restaurants as well as a port and historic center.
Moraira is rather small but a great spot nonetheless. It used to be a fishing village that has grown over the years. The high-rise establishments have been kept in check thus the area remains to be a rather fascinating area for holidays. It is a stylish and friendly destination that is very exclusive. For people who want a great beach experience, El Portet beach is a must visit. There are many restaurants and outstanding scenery all round.
Denia has a great castle and a beach that is wonderful. The centre is tree lined and there is also a marina, port as well as a fish market. There are lots of restaurants located here too where a variety of meals can be enjoyed. Towns like Jalon, Pedreguer and Orba are situated within this area. March and February are the most beautiful here since it is the time when the almonds blossom. The inlands are always a thrill to explore and experience.
Calpe is a very interesting place that is quite different from the rest. There are beaches that are located here and some promenades that are traffic free. Walks at the beach are a perfect idea. There is also a fishing harbor that is a must see. There is a great bird sanctuary called Penon De Ifach. There are great blocks of apartments and lots of other facilities to cater for all holiday needs.
Altea is a town that has its own charm. The old centre situated at the hilltop is the most fascinating feature here. The church with a blue roof is also quite significant. There are some restaurants that offer some of the best dishes ever. There is a weekly market held here. Regardless of the town that you settle for; you are bound to have an unforgettable time on the Costa Blanca.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on huis huren spanje.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler