ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Choosing A Destination Within The Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 10
The Costa Blanca is a charming destination but there are so many parts of the coastline that one can settle for when they want to make the most out of their holiday. There is much to behold in the destination so great and so many great spots that one can try out when visiting the area. The most popular spots on the Costa Blanca include Altea, Calpe, Denia, Javea, and Moraira. These are places that have got their own character making them very unique and rewarding.
Javea is a town that is rather old but with great arinal beaches. It is near the Montgo Mountain that dominates the area. It is a place that is very pleasant with some great beaches, restaurants as well as a port and historic center.
Moraira is rather small but a great spot nonetheless. It used to be a fishing village that has grown over the years. The high-rise establishments have been kept in check thus the area remains to be a rather fascinating area for holidays. It is a stylish and friendly destination that is very exclusive. For people who want a great beach experience, El Portet beach is a must visit. There are many restaurants and outstanding scenery all round.
Denia has a great castle and a beach that is wonderful. The centre is tree lined and there is also a marina, port as well as a fish market. There are lots of restaurants located here too where a variety of meals can be enjoyed. Towns like Jalon, Pedreguer and Orba are situated within this area. March and February are the most beautiful here since it is the time when the almonds blossom. The inlands are always a thrill to explore and experience.
Calpe is a very interesting place that is quite different from the rest. There are beaches that are located here and some promenades that are traffic free. Walks at the beach are a perfect idea. There is also a fishing harbor that is a must see. There is a great bird sanctuary called Penon De Ifach. There are great blocks of apartments and lots of other facilities to cater for all holiday needs.
Altea is a town that has its own charm. The old centre situated at the hilltop is the most fascinating feature here. The church with a blue roof is also quite significant. There are some restaurants that offer some of the best dishes ever. There is a weekly market held here. Regardless of the town that you settle for; you are bound to have an unforgettable time on the Costa Blanca.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on huis huren spanje.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara