ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Tour Zones On The Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 14
On the coastline of the Mediterranean in Spain lies the very scenic Costa Blanca. It is one of the most visited areas that are in Spain and it has a lot of great spots that are ideal for all sorts of holidays. There are many good destinations that will allow you to have the most remarkable holidays ever. There are villages, towns, great scenery, valleys, orchards, groves as well as the best climate. Some of the best places to visit include:
Terra Mitica: it is an ideal location for all sorts of family holidays. It is a theme park that has loads of fun activities that are sure to keep the whole family happy. It is also the biggest theme park that is situated on the coast Blanca. There are many great shows that are held in this part of the Costa Blanca and many adventurous rides.
Aqualandia: this is a water park that is rather close to Mundomar. It is also a brilliant destination for the purposes of a family holiday. There are pools, slides and gardens that provide for the most thrilling holidays ever.
Guadalest: many tourists who come to the Costa Blanca, this is one of the favourite spots that you can settle for. It is a place that is deep in history and brings out the ancient times to life. It is full of the Moorish culture. At the old town there are crafts shops, museums as well as gift shops of all sorts.
Mundomar: this is a great marine and bird park that is a thrill for many tourists who come to the Costa Blanca every year. There is a lot on offer here. There is a wide variety of animals as well as marine life that is totally breathtaking. There are dolphin shows held here and you also get the thrill of seeing the sea lions. Others include penguins and parrots.
Jamon: it is a wine valley that has many large wine cellars that you can choose from. Here, you can make wine purchases or even go for wine tasting. Saturdays in Jalon are rather busy and here the Rastros is rather popular.
Tabarca: this is a natural marine reserve and is an island that is the only one populated here. Making visits here can be rather fascinating especially from the mainland. While in the Costa Blanca, it is important that you get to tour this great destination. There are loads of activities that you can indulge in while in this destination. There are also great restaurants to select from.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit us and Get more information on rental villas.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione