ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Tour Zones On The Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 10
On the coastline of the Mediterranean in Spain lies the very scenic Costa Blanca. It is one of the most visited areas that are in Spain and it has a lot of great spots that are ideal for all sorts of holidays. There are many good destinations that will allow you to have the most remarkable holidays ever. There are villages, towns, great scenery, valleys, orchards, groves as well as the best climate. Some of the best places to visit include:
Terra Mitica: it is an ideal location for all sorts of family holidays. It is a theme park that has loads of fun activities that are sure to keep the whole family happy. It is also the biggest theme park that is situated on the coast Blanca. There are many great shows that are held in this part of the Costa Blanca and many adventurous rides.
Aqualandia: this is a water park that is rather close to Mundomar. It is also a brilliant destination for the purposes of a family holiday. There are pools, slides and gardens that provide for the most thrilling holidays ever.
Guadalest: many tourists who come to the Costa Blanca, this is one of the favourite spots that you can settle for. It is a place that is deep in history and brings out the ancient times to life. It is full of the Moorish culture. At the old town there are crafts shops, museums as well as gift shops of all sorts.
Mundomar: this is a great marine and bird park that is a thrill for many tourists who come to the Costa Blanca every year. There is a lot on offer here. There is a wide variety of animals as well as marine life that is totally breathtaking. There are dolphin shows held here and you also get the thrill of seeing the sea lions. Others include penguins and parrots.
Jamon: it is a wine valley that has many large wine cellars that you can choose from. Here, you can make wine purchases or even go for wine tasting. Saturdays in Jalon are rather busy and here the Rastros is rather popular.
Tabarca: this is a natural marine reserve and is an island that is the only one populated here. Making visits here can be rather fascinating especially from the mainland. While in the Costa Blanca, it is important that you get to tour this great destination. There are loads of activities that you can indulge in while in this destination. There are also great restaurants to select from.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit us and Get more information on rental villas.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David