ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Tour Zones On The Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 10
On the coastline of the Mediterranean in Spain lies the very scenic Costa Blanca. It is one of the most visited areas that are in Spain and it has a lot of great spots that are ideal for all sorts of holidays. There are many good destinations that will allow you to have the most remarkable holidays ever. There are villages, towns, great scenery, valleys, orchards, groves as well as the best climate. Some of the best places to visit include:
Terra Mitica: it is an ideal location for all sorts of family holidays. It is a theme park that has loads of fun activities that are sure to keep the whole family happy. It is also the biggest theme park that is situated on the coast Blanca. There are many great shows that are held in this part of the Costa Blanca and many adventurous rides.
Aqualandia: this is a water park that is rather close to Mundomar. It is also a brilliant destination for the purposes of a family holiday. There are pools, slides and gardens that provide for the most thrilling holidays ever.
Guadalest: many tourists who come to the Costa Blanca, this is one of the favourite spots that you can settle for. It is a place that is deep in history and brings out the ancient times to life. It is full of the Moorish culture. At the old town there are crafts shops, museums as well as gift shops of all sorts.
Mundomar: this is a great marine and bird park that is a thrill for many tourists who come to the Costa Blanca every year. There is a lot on offer here. There is a wide variety of animals as well as marine life that is totally breathtaking. There are dolphin shows held here and you also get the thrill of seeing the sea lions. Others include penguins and parrots.
Jamon: it is a wine valley that has many large wine cellars that you can choose from. Here, you can make wine purchases or even go for wine tasting. Saturdays in Jalon are rather busy and here the Rastros is rather popular.
Tabarca: this is a natural marine reserve and is an island that is the only one populated here. Making visits here can be rather fascinating especially from the mainland. While in the Costa Blanca, it is important that you get to tour this great destination. There are loads of activities that you can indulge in while in this destination. There are also great restaurants to select from.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit us and Get more information on rental villas.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara