ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 10
If you're traveling to Barcelona during the fast-approaching holidays, a great accommodation option to consider would be Tordera, a small township located just 60 km from Barcelona and 35 km from Girona. One advantage would be that you have easy access to the hectic night-life, shopping, entertainment and sight-seeing of Barcelona but without the crowds of tourists. A villa rental here in Tordera is the perfect holiday choice because it combines the peace and serenity of a quieter place with the fun and excitement of life in Barcelona.
Tordera is also located on the borders of the fabulous Montnegre National Park with its wealth of flora and fauna, educational and inspirational nature walks and tours, pine-scented trails for cycling, walking or horse-riding and stunning views. The landscape around Tordera is largely agricultural and this means you get to purchase and cook the best of farm-fresh vegetables, fruits and meats, while the local spices and flavorsome olive oils add to the zest of Catalan recipes. A self-catering villa is your best bet if you want to mingle with the locals and understand and appreciate their customs, festivals and way of life.
The villa rental option is fast becoming one of the most popular choices among tourists from all over the world. It offers exclusivity and privacy that you crave while on holiday, without having to follow a rigid schedule, fear of disturbing other guests etc that you experience even in the best of hotels. Another plus is that when you're with a group of family or friends, you get to spend quality time with them and save costs as well, since you can splurge on a luxury villa and pamper yourselves with the best of facilities at a fraction of the price. Villa rentals may mean that you have to share the house-cleaning, cooking and laundry but if you're willing to spend a little more, why not opt for a catered villa, where a chef and wait-staff are available to take care of the humdrum aspects?
For a night out from Tordera, the magnificently restored Castell Medieval offers a three-hour long nightly entertainment, with dinner, drinks, flamenco shows, jousting by costumed knights, that recalls the courts and nobility of the Costa Brava region. Live music for dancing, equestrian shows and a selection of delicious local and international cuisine complete this great show for the whole family. The charming church of San Stephano is a beautiful piece of architecture that dates back to the 12th century and the narrow alleyways and town square in front offer some wonderful photo ops. There's plenty for kids to do here too, including nature walks along the Tordera river.If all this doesn't satisfy you, drive down to Barcelona or Girona and return to your villa rental in Tordera after a day's excitement and fun!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on vakantiehuis in spanje met zwembad.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar