ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 10
If you're traveling to Barcelona during the fast-approaching holidays, a great accommodation option to consider would be Tordera, a small township located just 60 km from Barcelona and 35 km from Girona. One advantage would be that you have easy access to the hectic night-life, shopping, entertainment and sight-seeing of Barcelona but without the crowds of tourists. A villa rental here in Tordera is the perfect holiday choice because it combines the peace and serenity of a quieter place with the fun and excitement of life in Barcelona.
Tordera is also located on the borders of the fabulous Montnegre National Park with its wealth of flora and fauna, educational and inspirational nature walks and tours, pine-scented trails for cycling, walking or horse-riding and stunning views. The landscape around Tordera is largely agricultural and this means you get to purchase and cook the best of farm-fresh vegetables, fruits and meats, while the local spices and flavorsome olive oils add to the zest of Catalan recipes. A self-catering villa is your best bet if you want to mingle with the locals and understand and appreciate their customs, festivals and way of life.
The villa rental option is fast becoming one of the most popular choices among tourists from all over the world. It offers exclusivity and privacy that you crave while on holiday, without having to follow a rigid schedule, fear of disturbing other guests etc that you experience even in the best of hotels. Another plus is that when you're with a group of family or friends, you get to spend quality time with them and save costs as well, since you can splurge on a luxury villa and pamper yourselves with the best of facilities at a fraction of the price. Villa rentals may mean that you have to share the house-cleaning, cooking and laundry but if you're willing to spend a little more, why not opt for a catered villa, where a chef and wait-staff are available to take care of the humdrum aspects?
For a night out from Tordera, the magnificently restored Castell Medieval offers a three-hour long nightly entertainment, with dinner, drinks, flamenco shows, jousting by costumed knights, that recalls the courts and nobility of the Costa Brava region. Live music for dancing, equestrian shows and a selection of delicious local and international cuisine complete this great show for the whole family. The charming church of San Stephano is a beautiful piece of architecture that dates back to the 12th century and the narrow alleyways and town square in front offer some wonderful photo ops. There's plenty for kids to do here too, including nature walks along the Tordera river.If all this doesn't satisfy you, drive down to Barcelona or Girona and return to your villa rental in Tordera after a day's excitement and fun!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on vakantiehuis in spanje met zwembad.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus