ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Villas Ibiza
Total Articles: 10
If a holiday on the Party Island of Ibiza is your concept of a dream vacation, a luxury villa would be the perfect setting for it. Ibiza, one of the Balearic Islands, is positioned just right: half-way between mainland Spain and its biggest sister island of Mallorca which is one of the hottest tourist destinations in the area. Synonymous with exciting and lively night-life, discos, parties, clubs, world-class golf, restaurants, pubs and casinos, the fun never stops here.
However, Ibiza has many other things going for it. If you're traveling with a group that includes a bunch of teenagers or youngsters who are here to have the time of their lives, don't despair! There's plenty for all age-groups from toddlers to seniors to do here too. The Spanish government is actively promoting family-holidays here and offers a range of activities for the entire family. Few people realize that some parts of Ibiza have been designated as World Heritage Sites – among these is the stunning natural rock formation known as “God's Finger” and the scenic natural wetlands which are home to gorgeous flocks of migratory birds from Africa and Europe. Ibiza is also considered the birth-place of Christopher Columbus, though this has not been conclusively proven – there is nevertheless a monument to this great discoverer.
Ibiza offers a variety of accommodation options but the luxury villa is probably what will make your holiday absolutely unforgettable. For a little extra, you can experience life as it is lived by the rich and famous. Luxury villas could be located a little way from the main urban center, for instance in picturesque villages like San Carlos. Some villas are set atop their own little mountains, offering stunning views of the surrounding turquoise waters of the Calla Boix or Calla Mastella beaches, with utter solitude and privacy.
The villas are usually uniquely designed by world-class architects and apart from being vast and opulent are fully-furnished with the most gorgeous furnishings, art-works and artifacts. The bedrooms have private balconies and patios while the baths are fitted with luxury fittings. Additionally, the extensive grounds may have lovely gardens and fruit orchards. Many luxury villas in Ibiza offer a comprehensive concierge service that takes care of all your needs – be it restaurant or theater bookings, car-hire, tour-guides, nanny/baby-sitting, private boat or aircraft, spa, massage/yoga, organizing parties or weddings, business events etc.
Outdoor dining areas and barbecues with a selection of delicious local and international cuisines and wines prepared by gifted chefs are another luxury touch, while live-in staff takes care of all your routine chores. Tennis-courts, private pools, outdoor showers, sun-bathing loungers, bespoke shopping assistants, gym with personal fitness trainers and more are available.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on vakantiehuis spanje zwembad.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson