ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Santa Susanna
Total Articles: 10
The great thing about planning a holiday in Spain is that for one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, there are still so many quiet little places where you can have a tranquil and peaceful vacation, if that's what you want!
One such location is Santa Susanna in the glamorous and popular Costa Brava region. With stunning views of the Mediterranean and the Massif Montenegre mountains sloping down to the turquoise waters, this area has some of the most beautiful beaches in Spain, with hidden coves, rocky outcrops and pine-forests. Santa Susanna also has some great historical sites that date back to the medieval times. The ancient cobbled streets, narrow alleys and hidden squares evoke the mystery and tales of pirates and princes who once walked here. Old buildings and monuments including a well-preserved fortress are part of the landscape.
The Santa Susanna region is essentially a rural and agricultural area, hence it is surrounded by fields, vineyards and farms growing an abundant variety of fruits and vegetables, with cheese, dairy and wine-making facilities, and meat and sausage processing and bottling of fruit juices and beverages being the main industries here. All this is great news for the tourist – you get to eat only the best of food made from farm-fresh ingredients.
Today's tourist who travels to Santa Susanna prefers to opt for a villa rental – this offers great cost-sharing benefits, privacy and flexibility along with the opportunity to experience life in some of the most luxurious villas – something one can't really afford as an individual. The traditional beauty of Santa Susanna combined with its easy access to the big city lights of Barcelona and the rich flora and fauna of the Montegre National Park allows everyone in the group to enjoy their own unique holiday experience. If you want to take day trips to Girona and smaller villages along this pretty coastline, you can travel to Palamos or Tossa del Mar and return to your villa in the evening for a peaceful drink on the patio and dinner cooked from the fresh local ingredients.
Santa Susanna is also great for music lovers as you can attend one of the many music and dance festivals that are held year round. Jazz bars are a popular new addition to Spain's legendary tapas bars and offer the music-enthusiast both melody and finger-lickin' short eats. This region is well-preserved and is justly famous as a spot for family holidays with kids and seniors both of whom will find plenty to enjoy here. The dry Mediterranean climate with its mild winters and warm summers is great for tourists escaping from the extreme climates in their own countries.
A villa rental in Santa Susanna is also a great base for sports, water-parks, adventure trails and cycling.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Read More and Get more information on villa espagne costa brava
Here you can read my Blogs http://en.xihalife.com/b/1080717/judenorman66/spain-rentals-what-s-on-offer/.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus