ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Joomla Development Services – A Right Move To Boost Up Your Joomla Development Venture
Total Articles: 15
Joomla doesn’t need any introduction at this stage, when some of the world’s leading brands are using it and trusting it. Joomla is an open source CMS (Content Management System), which comprises of all the features and functions that help one to create out-of-the-box website without much more effort. Moreover, almost every website designed or developed with the help of Joomla looks highly professional and feature great design, and this is the reason why businesses across the world are going for Joomla development services.
However, still you can find many people who believe that Joomla is lacking and may not come into a competition with the other existing and more popular CMSs (Content Management Systems). Many people often compared with the other systems to judge it, but do you think that it is the right way to actually know whether it is worth investing in Joomla development company India or not? Well, in this article, we’re going to discuss about the strongest and weakest points of Joomla.
What are the “Strong Points” of Joomla?
- Out-of-the-box Joomla Editor
If you’ve ever worked with Joomla, you may have an idea about how smoothly and easily it helps users in the editing process. The editor of Joomla CMS (Content Management System) is highly user-friendly and well-arranged, which simplifies the editing or manipulation of content within a website.
- Diversity in Extensions
It brings a whole of extensions that will help you improve your website. Diversity in components, plugins and modules are something that brings uniqueness to your website. You can also leverage from paid or premium extensions for your Joomla website. With Joomla extensions, the list of possibilities is endless.
- Establishes lightness
Easiest installation steps make it quite easy for you to set up and run your Joomla website on the go. However, you can leverage from a professional Joomla development company in India for the same. Moreover, you will need a hosting service provider and a template of your choice to start your website venture!
- User permissions, the way you want
Whenever you come to a site running decision, you should consider user access. You should keep in mind who is gong to comment, publish and edit articles, manage content on your site and so on. It brings nine different kinds of user access for your convenience.
What makes developers HATE Joomla?
- It is user-friendly, but not at all a complete solution for an absolute beginner. If you’re a newbie developer, you will have to spare some time learning some basic Joomla function and its usage. It will require you to invest some time before you begin your Joomla venture.
- It is not as SEO-friendly as it looks like, which is not at all a truth. It is SEO-friendly, but you may have to invest in extensions or other tools to make it SEO-friendly.
- Installing different extensions in Joomla website may bring some complications sometime.
Computer Programming Articles1. App Store Trending Searches | The Importance Of App Category
Author: Richelle Guo
2. Tips On How To Take Lexmark Printer Support In Easy Way
Author: Natalia brooks
3. Best Ios App Development Company In India
Author: AppTrait Solutions
4. Computer Programming Courses
Author: ponting brown
5. Why Scripting Dialect (php And Mysql) Is Vital Now Days.
6. Reasons To Choose Indian Offshore Development Company For Outsourcing Your Business
Author: GRsoft Solutions
7. 3 Important Tips On Hiring The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Florida
8. Uber Parcel Equivalent To Uber Taxi
Author: Archie Cadell
9. Ibm Bpm Job Support
10. Website Design And Development Brampton
11. How To Configure Mozilla Firefox? By Mozilla Firefox Technical Support Number 1-800-299-0962
Author: Jhon Martin
12. App Store Seo | Development Of Your Mobile Application
Author: Richelle Guo
13. Create Your Outstanding Website|codefingers Technology
Author: code fingers
14. Buy Customise Uber App Clone In Rtl Or R2l Language
Author: Archie Cadell
15. What Are The Most Important Hadoop Challenges?
Author: Mind Q Online