ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Joomla Development Services – A Right Move To Boost Up Your Joomla Development Venture
Total Articles: 15
Joomla doesn’t need any introduction at this stage, when some of the world’s leading brands are using it and trusting it. Joomla is an open source CMS (Content Management System), which comprises of all the features and functions that help one to create out-of-the-box website without much more effort. Moreover, almost every website designed or developed with the help of Joomla looks highly professional and feature great design, and this is the reason why businesses across the world are going for Joomla development services.
However, still you can find many people who believe that Joomla is lacking and may not come into a competition with the other existing and more popular CMSs (Content Management Systems). Many people often compared with the other systems to judge it, but do you think that it is the right way to actually know whether it is worth investing in Joomla development company India or not? Well, in this article, we’re going to discuss about the strongest and weakest points of Joomla.
What are the “Strong Points” of Joomla?
- Out-of-the-box Joomla Editor
If you’ve ever worked with Joomla, you may have an idea about how smoothly and easily it helps users in the editing process. The editor of Joomla CMS (Content Management System) is highly user-friendly and well-arranged, which simplifies the editing or manipulation of content within a website.
- Diversity in Extensions
It brings a whole of extensions that will help you improve your website. Diversity in components, plugins and modules are something that brings uniqueness to your website. You can also leverage from paid or premium extensions for your Joomla website. With Joomla extensions, the list of possibilities is endless.
- Establishes lightness
Easiest installation steps make it quite easy for you to set up and run your Joomla website on the go. However, you can leverage from a professional Joomla development company in India for the same. Moreover, you will need a hosting service provider and a template of your choice to start your website venture!
- User permissions, the way you want
Whenever you come to a site running decision, you should consider user access. You should keep in mind who is gong to comment, publish and edit articles, manage content on your site and so on. It brings nine different kinds of user access for your convenience.
What makes developers HATE Joomla?
- It is user-friendly, but not at all a complete solution for an absolute beginner. If you’re a newbie developer, you will have to spare some time learning some basic Joomla function and its usage. It will require you to invest some time before you begin your Joomla venture.
- It is not as SEO-friendly as it looks like, which is not at all a truth. It is SEO-friendly, but you may have to invest in extensions or other tools to make it SEO-friendly.
- Installing different extensions in Joomla website may bring some complications sometime.
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari