ALL >> Health >> View Article
Very Powerful Herbal Remedy For Acne And Pimples
Total Articles: 128
Acne and pimples are a kind of disease that mostly affects the adolescents. It makes the social life of an adolescent miserable as a result of its appearance. The acne or pimples usually occur at face; although neck, shoulders and back are also the other most popular areas of the body to host it. The main cause for pimples and acne outbreak is excessive sebum discharge by the sebaceous glands (oil glands) during the teenage years.
The acneshould be treated safely and very effectively. There are lots of powerful remedies for acne available in the market but there is a high risk of harmful side effects. You should use only natural and herbal and natural remedy for acne. Golden Glow capsule is very powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne. As Golden Glow capsules are made of pure natural ingredients, there is no side effect from using this powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne for getting rid of the problem of acne.
There are some other powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne or pimples also. Some of these powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne or pimples are as follows.
1. Lemon: Lemon is another fast way to treat pimples and acne. The lemons are rich in vitamin C that helps pimples and acne dry up faster. You should be sure to make use of fresh lemon juice rather than bottled juice. You should apply lemon juice to the acne or pimples before going to bed in night.
2. Ice: Ice can be used as very powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne or pimples to quickly get rid of the problem of pimples. Ice improves blood flow to the affected area, and freeze the skin pores and eradicate dirt and oil gathered on the skin. You can make use of ice cubes or crushed ice, according to your convenience.
3. Honey: You can use honey also as a very powerful natural and herbal remedy for pimples. Honey is a good source of natural antibiotics that can accelerate the curing process as well as can help to prevent infections.
4. Garlic: Garlic has anti-viral, anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties that make it a very powerful natural and herbal remedy for pimples.
5. Steam: Steam is great for the skin at any time, but mainly when you have the problem of acne or pimples. The steam opens the pores and allows the skin to breathe, and this is very helpful to get rid of dirt, oils and bacteria trapped in the pores that can result in inflammation or infection.
6. Toothpaste: The toothpaste that is used by you in every morning to clean your teeth can also be used as very powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne or pimples. You should use white toothpaste and should avoid using gel toothpaste for treating pimples. You should apply some white toothpaste on the affected area before going to bed in night and should wash it off in the morning.
You should use all these natural and herbal remedies along with regular use of Golden Glow capsules as very powerful natural and herbal remedy for acne or pimples.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash