ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural And Herbal Acne Treatments And Remedies
Total Articles: 128
Acne is one of the common skin problems for men as well as women. It can affect people of any age group, but mainly adolescents are more likely to be affected from this problem as a result of increased level of hormone in their body. Acne can emerge on the face, neck, scalp, back and chest.
There may be many causes of acne. The main causes of acne are unhealthy eating habits, and too much stress. Hectic lifestyle and sleep deprivation can also be the cause behind this problem. Even though there is no perfect cure for acne, there are several easy natural and herbal acne treatments and remedies to minimize or prevent this problem.
There are lots of prescription treatments that may treat the acne problem, but they can also cause a variety of dangerous side effects. Accutane or Isotretinoin is also very effective for controlling the problem of acne, but in accordance with the National Institutes of Health, it has lots of negative side effects, such as depression, sensitivity to light, changes in vision, changes in bone density, psychosis, etc.
You should use natural and herbal acne treatments and remedies for completely curing the problem of acne without causing any adverse side effect. You should Golden Glow capsules for treating acne as these capsules are the best natural and herbal acne treatments. Golden Glow capsules are made of purely natural ingredients that do not cast any side effect. Thus, Golden Glow capsule is the best remedy for acne treatment.
Along with regular use Golden Glow capsules, you can also use some common things found in your home for treating acne more effectively.
1. You should make a paste by taking some pieces of jaiphal/nutmeg and mixing them with a little unboiled milk. Then you should apply this paste on the acne and wash it after 2 hours.
2. You should make a blend of honey and cinnamon powder and should apply it on your acne or pimples before going to bed in the night. You should rinse it with clean and warm water after waking up in the morning.
3. Oranges are not only good for the overall health, but you can also use orange as a natural and herbal acne treatment and remedy.
4. You should mix 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice and 1 tablespoon of groundnut oil. Then you should apply mixture on your face to avoid the problem of acne.
5. You should leave fresh juice of mint on your face during the night to tame acne and pimples.
6. You can also use methi (fenugreek) as natural and herbal acne treatments and remedies. You should take some leaves of methi and should make a paste with them. You should apply this paste every night. You should wash it off after 15 minutes.
7. You should apply the mixture of neem leaves and turmeric powder on your acne and pimples. You should leave this mixture for about half an hour and wash it off.
8. Mixture of rose water and lime juice is also beneficial for treating acne.
Use of all these natural and herbal acne treatments and remedies along with Golden Glow capsules can treat acne very effectively.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018