ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effectual Treatments Or Remedies For Acne
Total Articles: 128
Acne, also known as pimples, means red and inflamed raised skin lesions that have a small quantity of pus. Acne usually develops after whiteheads or blackheads become infected, and often caused by infected or clogged pores. They usually appear without any warning. When a breakout of acne occurs, it is referred to as acne. To prevent and control visible scars and lasting damages on the skin these acne needs to be treated properly.
There are lots of effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples. Golden Glow capsule is also one of these effectual remedies for acne. Golden Glow capsules are purely herbal product that have no side effects and treat the problem of acne and pimples very effectively. Golden Glow capsules are made of pure natural ingredients so there is no fear of any side effects. You should take one Golden Glow capsule thrice a day with plain and fresh water regularly for three to four months to get best result.
Some of the other effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples are discussed here:
1. Baking Soda - Baking soda is a good and very effectual treatment or remedy for acne and pimples. It is not only helpful for eliminating breakouts and reducing inflammation, but it is also helpful in removing dead skin cells.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple cider vinegar is also one of the effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples that have both anti bacterial as well as anti fungal properties.
3. Coconut Oil - Coconut oil also has anti fungal as well as anti bacterial properties. This oil is very moisturizing and gentle, and helps to fight with the bacteria and to reduce redness of skin. You should apply this oil to your skin for massaging as effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples.
4. Tea Tree Oil - Tea tree oil can also be a very effectual treatment or remedy for acne and pimples. It contains antibacterial properties. You should mix a small quantity of tea tree oil and an equal quantity of water, and should apply this mixture on the skin.
5. Egg Whites - Egg whites are also one of effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples when used as a facial mask. It decreases the oil and minimizes your pores in addition to drawing out contamination.
6. Lemon - You can use a fresh squeezed lemon or juice of lemon as effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples. Lemon has very effectual natural anti bacterial and astringent properties get rid of skin related properties like acne and pimples. You should apply lemon juice on your skin and should leave it for 15 minutes to an hour on the skin.
7. Garlic - Garlic is not only a great natural anti-bacterial but also acts as effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples. You should take a clove of garlic and slice it thinly. Then you should rub the slices on the affected area.
All of these are very effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples that should be used along with Golden Glow capsules to get rid of acne and pimples.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important