ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effectual Treatments Or Remedies For AcneBy Expert Author: payton polkinghorne
Acne, also known as pimples, means red and inflamed raised skin lesions that have a small quantity of pus. Acne usually develops after whiteheads or blackheads become infected, and often caused by infected or clogged pores. They usually appear without any warning. When a breakout of acne occurs, it is referred to as acne. To prevent and control visible scars and lasting damages on the skin these acne needs to be treated properly.
There are lots of effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples. Golden Glow capsule is also one of these effectual remedies for acne. Golden Glow capsules are purely herbal product that have no side effects and treat the problem of acne and pimples very effectively. Golden Glow capsules are made of pure natural ingredients so there is no fear of any side effects. You should take one Golden Glow capsule thrice a day with plain and fresh water regularly for three to four months to get best result.
Some of the other effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples are discussed here:
1. Baking Soda - Baking soda is a good and very effectual treatment or remedy for acne and pimples. It is not only helpful for eliminating breakouts and reducing inflammation, but it is also helpful in removing dead skin cells.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple cider vinegar is also one of the effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples that have both anti bacterial as well as anti fungal properties.
3. Coconut Oil - Coconut oil also has anti fungal as well as anti bacterial properties. This oil is very moisturizing and gentle, and helps to fight with the bacteria and to reduce redness of skin. You should apply this oil to your skin for massaging as effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples.
4. Tea Tree Oil - Tea tree oil can also be a very effectual treatment or remedy for acne and pimples. It contains antibacterial properties. You should mix a small quantity of tea tree oil and an equal quantity of water, and should apply this mixture on the skin.
5. Egg Whites - Egg whites are also one of effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples when used as a facial mask. It decreases the oil and minimizes your pores in addition to drawing out contamination.
6. Lemon - You can use a fresh squeezed lemon or juice of lemon as effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples. Lemon has very effectual natural anti bacterial and astringent properties get rid of skin related properties like acne and pimples. You should apply lemon juice on your skin and should leave it for 15 minutes to an hour on the skin.
7. Garlic - Garlic is not only a great natural anti-bacterial but also acts as effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples. You should take a clove of garlic and slice it thinly. Then you should rub the slices on the affected area.
All of these are very effectual treatments or remedies for acne and pimples that should be used along with Golden Glow capsules to get rid of acne and pimples.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat