ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Remedies For Pimples And Acne
Total Articles: 128
Acne and pimples are an extremely discomforting and troublesome problem. Acne and pimples can occur on face as well as on chest, neck, and back. There may be several kinds of pimples and acne such as blackhead, whitehead, pustules, cysts, papules and nobules.
There are several natural remedies for pimples and acne. The list of best natural remedies for pimples and acne include Golden Glow capsules. Golden Glow capsules are made of pure natural and herbal ingredients that does not causes any kind of side effect, so Golden Glow capsules are completely safe and effective to cure acne and pimples.
Some other natural remedies for pimples and acne can also be used along with Golden Glow capsules to get rid of acne and pimples. Some of the other best natural remedies for pimples and acne are as follows:-
1. Green Tea: Green tea is also very helpful in reducing acne and pimples as well as for treating a lot of other health problems. Green tea is a powerful anti oxidant that helps the natural remedies for pimples and acne like Golden Glow capsules for treating acne and pimples. There is no harmful effect of green tea in adding it in your diet. Green tea is a very powerful anti oxidant and it can reduce swelling and inflammation also.
2. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is also one of the best natural remedies for pimples and acne. Lemon juice can also be used in place of face wash for rinsing face. You should always use fresh juice for best result. You should take a mixture lemon juice and water in your hands and should rub on your face. You should wash it after 1-2 minutes.
3. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is one of the most promising natural remedies for pimples and acne. The tea tree oil (not the plant) contains strong anti microbial properties. You should rinse your face before using for getting best result, and then you should apply the oil on the skin and rinse your face after 10-15 minutes.
4. Carrot: Carrot also works as best natural remedies for pimples and acne, so you should eat carrots. Carrots are good source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is very helpful for strengthening the protective tissue of the skin and preventing the pimples acne as it reduces sebum production.
5. Orange Peel: Orange is a good source of Vitamin C and it has acidic properties that make it one of the best natural remedies for pimples and acne. You should also include zinc rich foods in your diet.
6. Grapes: Grapes are also good source of vitamin C and are very helpful in treating pimples and acne. You should include grapes into your regular diet as it is also a good natural remedy for pimples and acne.
7. Cucumber: Cucumber has soothing and cooling properties that helps in treating pimples and acne. You should take a small cucumber and make a paste from it, and should add one tsp. of yogurt in the paste. You should apply this paste on the affected area and should keep it for at least half an hour and then wash it off.
The combination of these best natural remedies for pimples and acne along with Golden Glow capsules will work very effectively for treating pimples and acne without any kind of side effect.
Health Articles1. 5 Depression Busters For Divorce
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
2. Eecp / Ecp (external Counter Pulsation)
Author: kamini mahajan
3. Solutions To Decrease The Chance Of Prostate Cancer
4. Get Best Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai With Hi-tech Medical Tool
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Types Of Paediatric Heart Surgery
Author: Shekhar Singh
6. Enddarm Experte Freiburg Addressing Wound Healing Problems
Author: Jimmie Foster
7. Ozone Therapy, 10 Undisputed Benefits In Healing - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Shekhawat-M.D.
8. Avoiding A Sore Male Organ From A Male Chastity Cage
Author: John Dugan
9. Do Online Reviews Matter For Doctors? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Rash From Shingles? It Happens
Author: John Dugan
11. Why Is Icd-10 Needed For Your Medical Facility
12. Professional Memory Care Facilities For The Stage Of Dementia
Author: Mona Talukdar
13. Importance Of Dentist In Calgary
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
14. 3 Indicators That Show You Should Get Dental Implants Now
Author: Taarika Sharma
15. Get Your Dental Flaws Treated To Have A Perfect Smile
Author: Rahul Gupta