ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Must Visit Vegas Buffets
Total Articles: 468
Las Vegas, long known as a destination that can be reached via cheap travel deals such as cheap airplane tickets, and cheap vacation packages, is home to several outstanding buffets visitors should make a point of checking out.
Prices continue to rise as buffets improve quality. Joining a resort’s players club for free often help reduce the price paid. Buffet lines are often long, but worth the wait if you are at some of Vegas’ best buffets.
Although the days of cheap casino food are largely a thing of the past, unless you are a comped gambler or a lover of low end buffets, the following are high Vegas quality buffets:
• The Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace opened last fall to much acclaim after a $17 million investment and claims of offering the biggest and best buffet spread in the city. Chefs from many cultures staff nine cooking stations that offer over 500 dishes daily. This is not a traditional buffet given its immense variety.
The aim is to please foodies as well as those who simply like to load up their plates. Even bone marrow is offered. Adults pay from $15 to $50 a person, depending on the meal and day. An additional $15.99 pays for unlimited wine and beer.
• The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas offers multiple vegan options that have surprisingly met with meat eater’s approval. This buffet is designed to be a feast for the eyes as well as stomachs with prices ranging from $20 to $40.
• The Buffet at Bellagio is known for its quality and consistency. Guests are advised to walk past every dish before digging in to decide if they want to save room for dessert. Prices range from $18 to $38.
• The Studio B Buffet at the M Resort Spa Casino on Las Vegas Boulevard is about 20 minutes south of the Strip and a local’s favorite. All you can drink wine, beer, and espresso drinks with shots of liqueur are included in the price. Its desserts are divine. Prices range from $11 (no liquor included) to $40.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah