ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Must Visit Vegas Buffets
Total Articles: 1445
Las Vegas, long known as a destination that can be reached via cheap travel deals such as cheap airplane tickets, and cheap vacation packages, is home to several outstanding buffets visitors should make a point of checking out.
Prices continue to rise as buffets improve quality. Joining a resort’s players club for free often help reduce the price paid. Buffet lines are often long, but worth the wait if you are at some of Vegas’ best buffets.
Although the days of cheap casino food are largely a thing of the past, unless you are a comped gambler or a lover of low end buffets, the following are high Vegas quality buffets:
• The Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace opened last fall to much acclaim after a $17 million investment and claims of offering the biggest and best buffet spread in the city. Chefs from many cultures staff nine cooking stations that offer over 500 dishes daily. This is not a traditional buffet given its immense variety.
The aim is to please foodies as well as those who simply like to load up their plates. Even bone marrow is offered. Adults pay from $15 to $50 a person, depending on the meal and day. An additional $15.99 pays for unlimited wine and beer.
• The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas offers multiple vegan options that have surprisingly met with meat eater’s approval. This buffet is designed to be a feast for the eyes as well as stomachs with prices ranging from $20 to $40.
• The Buffet at Bellagio is known for its quality and consistency. Guests are advised to walk past every dish before digging in to decide if they want to save room for dessert. Prices range from $18 to $38.
• The Studio B Buffet at the M Resort Spa Casino on Las Vegas Boulevard is about 20 minutes south of the Strip and a local’s favorite. All you can drink wine, beer, and espresso drinks with shots of liqueur are included in the price. Its desserts are divine. Prices range from $11 (no liquor included) to $40.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints