ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Insider Tips On How To Win In Vegas
Total Articles: 468
Given that there are so many cheap travel options to Las Vegas, including cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, cheap auto rentals, cheap vacation packages, and discount travel packages, it would be all the nicer if tourists interested in gambling could figure out how to improve their odds at winning.
Las Vegas has a lot to offer including restaurants, bars, nightclubs, hotels, and shopping. However gambling remains the single largest revenue producer for every Las Vegas casino. Many view gambling as a bona fide entertainment option. People know that good entertainment (regardless of its form) cost money and expect gambling to similarly cost money.
The following is how to get the biggest bang from your gambling buck, according to Anthony Curtis of the Las Vegas Advisor:
• Certain games and casinos offer a better return on the game which is determined by the house advantage, often referred to as the “edge.” The lower the edge, the less the casino makes on average out of every bet. If a casino’s take per play is reduced, gamblers’ money last longer.
• Size of the wager impacts how long the average gambler can play. For example, if a person can only afford to lose no more than $100, one can play longer betting $5 per hand than betting $25 per hand.
• The slower a gambler plays the less he will lose. In gambling, speed is the enemy!
So where should a gambler play:
• Machines of any type are not attractive when longevity is the goal. Slots are popular because of ease of use and low minimums. Video poker games with good pay out schedules have a very low house advantage. Unfortunately both are fast play machines which means that the speed consideration makes them unattractive.
• Roulette is not a gambler’s friend because the 5.26 percent casino edge is too high and the spins come fast.
• Baccarat is not good because the betting minimums are usually too higher even though the edge is just a little more than 1 percent.
• Craps are better and fun, but gamblers can do better.
• Blackjack used to be more interesting but with natural blackjacks increasingly paying 6-5 vs. the traditional 3-2, gamblers find it hard to win over time.
• The best action at the lowest cost is a sports bet. Casinos typically enjoy a 4.5 percent edge. Sports betting is one of the best entertainment values around as well as give gambler the best bang for their buck gambling play.
Keep in mind the following when deciding which games to play:
• When something is easy to learn and play, the casinos charge more. Pushing buttons on machines is easy, whereas learning the rules of table games takes effort. If you are willing to do the work, you are likely to see better results.
• Slow gambling is better than fast. Playing with other people is not just more fun, it also reduces the number of hands played per hour.
• On-Strip machines pay less than Off-Strip. Rules and payouts tend to be better, with lower minimums at downtown or local casinos.
• Join players clubs where you can get free things for your action and loyalty. Never play without a player’s card.
• Knowledge will improve your odds. Doing a little research on how to play games properly, via books or online, improves performance.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family