ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dreamy Ambience In Dubrovnik With Their Restaurants
Total Articles: 2
Since almost all Dubrovnik restaurants have a dreamy ambiance, it is hard to choose the most romantic restaurants. In several restaurants, you are dining outdoors or you are facing the sea enjoying excellent fresh seafood. Though, the city Dubrovnik is quite large, however the part of the city most visited by the visitors is "the Old City"- quite small but replete with history. You will spend the most of your time and money in a bus or taxi trying to get to the main attraction if you make the mistake of booking a hotel that is too far away from the Old City. The major attractions offered by this city are-
# White Marble Street in the old city known as Stradun is the major attraction. It is a broad pedestrian promenade.
# With a fortress and 14 towers, one can see enormous walls that at points reaches 75 feet into the air.
To enter old part of Dubrovnik, there are two main entrances:
• At the eastern end of the Old City is ploce gate and it is considered and recognised as the most impressive residential area of Dubrovnik. Charming villas, beautiful gardens, wonderful beaches and stunning views to the Old Town are the main features that characterise this area the best. Located at Ploce are the most eminent hotels in Dubrovnik.
• Near a small port area, Pile gate is at the northeast corner of the old center. Place where stands a statue of St Blaise, the Dubrovnik's patron, the Gate dates from the early 14th Century.
Here are some of the most attractive and romantic restaurants, if you are planning to visit Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic see:
Rustica and Nautika are the best romantic restaurants in Dubrovnik. In hotel Excelsior, Rustica is located. It is just a five to ten min walk from the Ploce gate. This gate is the main entrance of the Old Town. Rustica is a famous Italian restaurant. With great views of the Old Town, you dine on a terrace. It is better to book a table well in advance. In the Restaurant Zagreb, Taverna Rustica and The Terrace of the Palms, Hotel Excelsior can arrange special wedding events. The bookings can also be done in other locations in the city, such as Sponza palace, Revelin Fortress or Lovrijenac fortress.
The "best restaurant in Dubrovnik", Nautika is the restaurant where Pope John Paul II dined during his visit to this amazing city. Boasting views on the Old Town walls and Lovrijenac fortress, the restaurant is near the Pile gate to the Old Town. High quality seafood and service can be experienced. In this area, one can enjoy scintillating Dubrovnik nightlife. It is better to get reservations done in advance.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson