ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dreamy Ambience In Dubrovnik With Their Restaurants
Total Articles: 2
Since almost all Dubrovnik restaurants have a dreamy ambiance, it is hard to choose the most romantic restaurants. In several restaurants, you are dining outdoors or you are facing the sea enjoying excellent fresh seafood. Though, the city Dubrovnik is quite large, however the part of the city most visited by the visitors is "the Old City"- quite small but replete with history. You will spend the most of your time and money in a bus or taxi trying to get to the main attraction if you make the mistake of booking a hotel that is too far away from the Old City. The major attractions offered by this city are-
# White Marble Street in the old city known as Stradun is the major attraction. It is a broad pedestrian promenade.
# With a fortress and 14 towers, one can see enormous walls that at points reaches 75 feet into the air.
To enter old part of Dubrovnik, there are two main entrances:
• At the eastern end of the Old City is ploce gate and it is considered and recognised as the most impressive residential area of Dubrovnik. Charming villas, beautiful gardens, wonderful beaches and stunning views to the Old Town are the main features that characterise this area the best. Located at Ploce are the most eminent hotels in Dubrovnik.
• Near a small port area, Pile gate is at the northeast corner of the old center. Place where stands a statue of St Blaise, the Dubrovnik's patron, the Gate dates from the early 14th Century.
Here are some of the most attractive and romantic restaurants, if you are planning to visit Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic see:
Rustica and Nautika are the best romantic restaurants in Dubrovnik. In hotel Excelsior, Rustica is located. It is just a five to ten min walk from the Ploce gate. This gate is the main entrance of the Old Town. Rustica is a famous Italian restaurant. With great views of the Old Town, you dine on a terrace. It is better to book a table well in advance. In the Restaurant Zagreb, Taverna Rustica and The Terrace of the Palms, Hotel Excelsior can arrange special wedding events. The bookings can also be done in other locations in the city, such as Sponza palace, Revelin Fortress or Lovrijenac fortress.
The "best restaurant in Dubrovnik", Nautika is the restaurant where Pope John Paul II dined during his visit to this amazing city. Boasting views on the Old Town walls and Lovrijenac fortress, the restaurant is near the Pile gate to the Old Town. High quality seafood and service can be experienced. In this area, one can enjoy scintillating Dubrovnik nightlife. It is better to get reservations done in advance.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar