ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dare To Face Halloween Adventure In Orlando
Total Articles: 50
When it's a month of October most of us think about some Halloween fun. With no exception, Orlando provides many ways to enjoyyour spooky holiday. The Halloween festivities within the Orlando reached a complete new stage this year.Many o those scary events are running successfully from last 18 years and attracting people from all over the globe to visit the city. Whether you are searching for the scariest Halloween nightsor afriendly costumed celebration, you can visit following occasions to experience the journey:
SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular
Every weekend in the month of October, you can enter in the world of Halloween at SeaWorld. The event is specially designed for children, where they can participate in lots of activities like trick and treating, Sesame Street, face painting and costume characters. Apart from children, other age groups can also take part in activities like Cookie decorating stations; where theycan create their own Halloween themed cookie. The celebration starts at 12:00 (PM) each day.
Universal Horror Nights
It is an annual event that takes place in Universal studios Orlando, where people can experience some award winning horror nights, spine chilling streets, haunted houses, scare zones and shocking live shows. This event is probably relevant for adults and may not suitable for young children. The horror nights starts from Sept 21 to Oct 31 every year. In addition to above, this year will even scarier as the horror nights are returning with new themes of The Walking Dead. It drew the attention of thousands of fans last year as it was the best rated event in the history of Universal studio and this year it is coming back with lots of extra features. There are some exclusive flight deals to Orlando available for those who can dare to face the horror.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
This event held at the Magic Kingdom theme park of Walt Disney World every year during Sept. 11 to Nov. 2. It encourages visitors todress up in Halloween costumes and enjoy the environment throughout the park. According to terms and conditions of the occasion, nobody can gown as a Disney Character.The occasion is especially designed for youngsters but other age group can participate as well. There are lots of activities that happen during the event such as stage shows, meet & greet with Disney animated villains etc. Out of all, The Halloween Parade and Fireworks show are the center attraction of the event.
Orlando always offers the reason to visit its tourist destinations. Whether you want to be scared or to create a memorable journey with your family,you can book Orlando flights from London and enjoy your Halloween holidays.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara