ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dare To Face Halloween Adventure In Orlando
Total Articles: 50
When it's a month of October most of us think about some Halloween fun. With no exception, Orlando provides many ways to enjoyyour spooky holiday. The Halloween festivities within the Orlando reached a complete new stage this year.Many o those scary events are running successfully from last 18 years and attracting people from all over the globe to visit the city. Whether you are searching for the scariest Halloween nightsor afriendly costumed celebration, you can visit following occasions to experience the journey:
SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular
Every weekend in the month of October, you can enter in the world of Halloween at SeaWorld. The event is specially designed for children, where they can participate in lots of activities like trick and treating, Sesame Street, face painting and costume characters. Apart from children, other age groups can also take part in activities like Cookie decorating stations; where theycan create their own Halloween themed cookie. The celebration starts at 12:00 (PM) each day.
Universal Horror Nights
It is an annual event that takes place in Universal studios Orlando, where people can experience some award winning horror nights, spine chilling streets, haunted houses, scare zones and shocking live shows. This event is probably relevant for adults and may not suitable for young children. The horror nights starts from Sept 21 to Oct 31 every year. In addition to above, this year will even scarier as the horror nights are returning with new themes of The Walking Dead. It drew the attention of thousands of fans last year as it was the best rated event in the history of Universal studio and this year it is coming back with lots of extra features. There are some exclusive flight deals to Orlando available for those who can dare to face the horror.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
This event held at the Magic Kingdom theme park of Walt Disney World every year during Sept. 11 to Nov. 2. It encourages visitors todress up in Halloween costumes and enjoy the environment throughout the park. According to terms and conditions of the occasion, nobody can gown as a Disney Character.The occasion is especially designed for youngsters but other age group can participate as well. There are lots of activities that happen during the event such as stage shows, meet & greet with Disney animated villains etc. Out of all, The Halloween Parade and Fireworks show are the center attraction of the event.
Orlando always offers the reason to visit its tourist destinations. Whether you want to be scared or to create a memorable journey with your family,you can book Orlando flights from London and enjoy your Halloween holidays.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family