ALL >> Art >> View Article
What Is The Equipment Required For Staging A Concert?
Total Articles: 533
It is not a small thing to stage a concert and to organize it in the proper manner. If you think a small event can be coordinated in a very simple and easy manner, then you are wrong. The event may be small, but the time and the effort required to host the event may take an equal amount of time.
There are some things which you will need to organize your event like the first and the most important thing which you will require for the event will be a band and the second most important thing will be a venue. When you have these two things, then the next thing which you will need to make your event successful in the day or night is a few extras that will help your band of musicians to put up a good show. For that you will require temporary staging equipment like, PA, lighting, a back line and, as per the size of the concert, you will require the number of technicians and whatever else the band will require from you.
There are some other things which will be required by your audio visual band and you will have to take care of them like-
Public Address System- It is your basic sound amplification device, which consists of amplified speakers and a mixer. The system will be used to run the vocals and the secondary amplification system will be required for the other instruments. This system will also be used to play any kind of music, which your band may want to play. As per the size of the band and the venue, you will require microphones. Probably your venue might have a system which you can use for the music, along with the necessary microphones. Even after that you will require a person to operate the mixer and connect it with the microphones. Most of the times, the venue will already have a technician, but if they do not have, then you can hire a technician for the job.
Back Line- This signifies the instruments that are used by the band. If there is more than one band playing, then most often they will provide all the instruments that are require for the same. If they are a big band, then they will have their own set of instruments which they can use in the venue. Always ensure that you check all the instruments on time and you will get the required one. If the band has to travel light then a drum kit or an amp can be carried to reduce the expenses.
Lights and Visual- It is not mandatory for a band to have a visual element to their performance, but lighting is a must in the performance. Basic stage lighting and portable staging is a must in any concert and that can be done as per the budget.
When staging a concert, always ensure that you have double checked everything. Assuming things will not get you anywhere, so be prepared for anything.
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b