ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Trendy Formal Kurtis For Women
Total Articles: 92
These days college going girls or smart professionals swear by cotton kurtis. These shorter versions of the traditional kurta look smart, trendy and let the woman mix and match according to her own convenience and changing moods.
For the uninitiated, a kurti falls anywhere between the lady’s waist and knees. These are a fashion staple for college going girls and young working professionals. Therefore many women these days buy kurtis online.
This version of the Indian tunic varies considerably in silhouettes, cuts, colours, embellishments and fabrics. While the shorter kurtis look casual yet amazing on jeans, the slightly longer ones look nice with a loose patiala salwar, dhotis, contrasting leggings or well fitted churidhars.
These Indian tunics are made in a variety of fabrics like chiffon, crepe, georgette, silk, and the skin friendly cotton. However, designer versions of India kurtis online made in velvet, satin, silks, organza, and brocades can be worn on parties with makeup and the right kind of accessories.
Unlike the conventional outfit salwar kameez, a kurta in any of the combinations offers no-fuss dressing to the lady and makes her look really stylish. Block printing, appliqué work, patch work, digital printing, tie and dye, shibori dying, sequins, thread work, and floral embroidery make this outfit even more interesting.
This shorter version of the kurta is Indo-western in spirit. Still it is necessary for the wearer to team up the garment well. If the kurti in white or pastel shades it is better to opt for brighter or darker hues in patiala salwars, churidhars and leggings. And if jeans is what the lady likes to wear then slim fit jeans or pencil fit jeans look much better than boot cut denims. Also, if the lady likes experimenting even more then a pair of three-fourth trousers or a skirt can also be tried under an extremely short kurti. These days kurtas in asymmetrical cuts and designs also look lovely. These can be worn without a lower just like a dress.
Pairing the outfit with the right accessories is also necessary. For a casual day at college or work multicoloured bangles, trendy neck pieces or even beads look stylish and nice. For a party, chandelier earrings, kadas and kolhapuris or large heels look stunning.
Buy kurtis online for amazing trendy wear being sold at unbelievable discounts. Any lady will be mighty pleased to have plenty of these in her ever changing wardrobe.
This article has been written and posted by a fashion designer working at kalkifashion.com that offer indian dresses and also provides free of cost consultancy and advise to salwar kameez and gives the more information on kurtis .
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt