ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain For Seniors: Villa Rentals
Total Articles: 29
If you're a senior citizen planning your holidays in Spain, join the club! You're part of the fastest growing tourist demographic in the travel industry and statistics show that most travelers to Spain in the last few years have been in their Golden Years.
Senior citizens find travel enjoyable especially if they have reasonably good health and stamina. New places and experiences keep them youthful and cheerful. They are also at a stage in life where they're free of family responsibilities, many of them are financially secure and they feel they deserve a good time.
Many seniors enjoy traveling with groups of like-minded friends or family and a villa rental is the best option. In Spain, a variety of villa accommodation is available throughout the country – whether you want to be located in the heart of a big bustling city like Madrid or Barcelona or you prefer a country-house in rural Andalucia, a beach-front house in the Costas or an island paradise in the Balearics – they're all there at the click of a mouse. Do your bookings early to take advantage of early-bird deals. Another good plan is to pick a shoulder-season somewhere between summer and winter so that you don't get swamped by the crowds.
Spain is a very senior-friendly country. There are all kinds of discounts for seniors. Ranging from discounts on train travel, which could run up to 40% on some legs, there are huge benefits for seniors on RENFRE the Spanish rail company that offers a Gold Card that gives seniors travel passes for a year. Most museums in Spain are free for seniors, while others charge only nominal entrance. If you're over 55, there is a hefty government discount for seniors at all 4-star hotels, while a lot of restaurants and bars offer 10% or more off on drinks, food and desserts for seniors. Discounts of 20-60% are available on all bus routes in Spain for seniors.
It's important to take stock of your medical situation and talk to your family physician before you travel. Get a list of medical facilities in the area where you'll be staying and talk to people in some of them before you travel to ensure that you'll be cared for in case of emergencies. Don't forget spare glasses, batteries, phone-chargers, your regular medication and a list of alternatives in case you lose them or run out, shady hats, sunglasses and sunscreen. Make sure you pack very light so that you're not burdened with masses of luggage.
The warmth of sunny Spain, year-round calendar of festivities and celebrations, great weather, plethora of activities, amazing range of cultural, artistic, historical, musical and literary activities that are available here, the wonderful museums and monuments, culinary experiences and most of all, the warmth and hospitality of the people are what make this country one of the great holiday destinations of the world.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on rental villa.
Read my blog-: http://antwankale.soup.io/post/343991437/Spain-Holiday-Rentals.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus