ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain For Seniors: Villa Rentals
Total Articles: 29
If you're a senior citizen planning your holidays in Spain, join the club! You're part of the fastest growing tourist demographic in the travel industry and statistics show that most travelers to Spain in the last few years have been in their Golden Years.
Senior citizens find travel enjoyable especially if they have reasonably good health and stamina. New places and experiences keep them youthful and cheerful. They are also at a stage in life where they're free of family responsibilities, many of them are financially secure and they feel they deserve a good time.
Many seniors enjoy traveling with groups of like-minded friends or family and a villa rental is the best option. In Spain, a variety of villa accommodation is available throughout the country – whether you want to be located in the heart of a big bustling city like Madrid or Barcelona or you prefer a country-house in rural Andalucia, a beach-front house in the Costas or an island paradise in the Balearics – they're all there at the click of a mouse. Do your bookings early to take advantage of early-bird deals. Another good plan is to pick a shoulder-season somewhere between summer and winter so that you don't get swamped by the crowds.
Spain is a very senior-friendly country. There are all kinds of discounts for seniors. Ranging from discounts on train travel, which could run up to 40% on some legs, there are huge benefits for seniors on RENFRE the Spanish rail company that offers a Gold Card that gives seniors travel passes for a year. Most museums in Spain are free for seniors, while others charge only nominal entrance. If you're over 55, there is a hefty government discount for seniors at all 4-star hotels, while a lot of restaurants and bars offer 10% or more off on drinks, food and desserts for seniors. Discounts of 20-60% are available on all bus routes in Spain for seniors.
It's important to take stock of your medical situation and talk to your family physician before you travel. Get a list of medical facilities in the area where you'll be staying and talk to people in some of them before you travel to ensure that you'll be cared for in case of emergencies. Don't forget spare glasses, batteries, phone-chargers, your regular medication and a list of alternatives in case you lose them or run out, shady hats, sunglasses and sunscreen. Make sure you pack very light so that you're not burdened with masses of luggage.
The warmth of sunny Spain, year-round calendar of festivities and celebrations, great weather, plethora of activities, amazing range of cultural, artistic, historical, musical and literary activities that are available here, the wonderful museums and monuments, culinary experiences and most of all, the warmth and hospitality of the people are what make this country one of the great holiday destinations of the world.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on rental villa.
Read my blog-: http://antwankale.soup.io/post/343991437/Spain-Holiday-Rentals.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe