ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barcelona With Kids: The Perfect Family Vacation
Total Articles: 29
If you're planning a vacation in Spain with your kids, think Barcelona! This is one of the most child-friendly destinations in the world, with hundreds of interesting things for your kids to do, see, hear and taste and you'll give them a holiday they'll never forget.
Barcelona has a variety of accommodation options that would suit your budget, holiday needs and preferences and also take into account the age of your kids. A self-catering apartment/villa/apart-hotel or condo would be a great choice, preferable to a large hotel or resort. This provides you with privacy, flexibility and is also a great cost-sharing option if you're a large group of families with kids. Villas are a more practical and comfortable option as you can ensure the hygiene, safety and security of your kids, give them the food they like and at the right time and ensure that they enjoy the vacation as much as you do.
It's important to plan your itinerary well ahead so that you take full advantage of everything this great city has to offer. Barcelona is packed with museums, play centers, parks, fun-fairs, cultural activities, the fabulous Port Olimpic marina area, the endlessly fascinating Las Ramblas, Gaudi's spectacular architectural creations, cruises along the coast, restaurants, discos for older kids, entertainment and leisure centers, sports activities and lots of swimming, tennis, horse-riding and cycling tours. A great thing about this city is that your kids are welcomed almost everywhere and most locals take their kids with them to restaurants, bars and flamenco shows and there's no restriction on keeping kids out late. Meal-times tend to be a little late in Spain, so you can pack your kids' lunch/dinner just in case they're fussy about eating on time.
Barcelona's maritime museums, art galleries, chocolate museum, scary-creepy wax museum, interactive science museum and Water World aquarium are designed to keep your kids enthralled, while the Parc d'Atracions are for the more ghoulish-minded, with their weird horror shows and ghostly atmosphere!
For kids who love adventure and nature, Barcelona has the wonderful Universal Studios theme park at Porta Ventura, and the wonderful three-acre pine-forest in NatuPark with walking trails, rope-ways, swimming-pools and restaurants, the Activ Natura Park with adventure activities for the whole family and the La Selva park with great acrobatic activities. For toddlers, there are several soft-play centers with supervised play, animal or cartoon themes and you can even leave your kids here if you want to take a short sightseeing or shopping trip.
Another great idea is to enroll your kids in one of Barcelona's great summer camps so that they can enjoy their own holiday while you do your own thing. The zoo also offers a summer course in caring for animals. Art, drama and literature workshops, music camps, cooking classes for kids and outings and crafts classes are some of the options available in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on spain villas rental.
Read my blog-: http://storify.com/antwankale/spain-holiday-rentals.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe