ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Rentals In Ibiza Near Cala D’hort
Total Articles: 19
The lively island Ibiza is very popular among holidaymakers and you will find your holidays to be most enjoyable. Rentals are in plenty within this island and you will find a facility that you love most with the villas found here being the most impressive when it comes to making holidays most memorable. The villa Mikaela is one of the many that you will find in Ibiza and it remains to be among the popular villas especially since it is located in the Cala D’Hort natural park.
The villa is charming and quiet making it possible for everyone to enjoy a holiday stay here. It offers fantastic panoramic views of the sea and the Es Vedra Island. It is conveniently located only a few minutes, actually five minutes from Cala d’Hort, Cala Vadella and Cala Carbo beaches. It is also a few kilometers from San Jose and Ibiza town. The villa can accommodate a total of ten people at a go and hence even if you are with a family or a group of friends, you can be sure to have some fun here.
This holiday villa has several levels in its designs. It has the main house which has a fully equipped functional kitchen and a large dining and living room with international television, DVD and music. The bedroom within the main house has a double bed and an access to pool terrace. There is also a showered bathroom. A double bedroom also found here has access to the terrace and has a full bath. You will find the stone tower that is divided into 2 amazing rooms where you can enjoy a shower and a dressing room. The other bedroom within the main house has Vedra Island view and a double bed.
Apartment one on the ground floor has a patio, a kitchen, bathroom complete with a shower, a bedroom, loving room with a fireplace and a private terrace. You will also find music equipment here. The second apartment within this villa is on the first level and has a living room that has international satellite TV and a fireplace. There is also a bathroom with a shower and a bedroom complete with a double bed.
The villas has a huge garden that is maintained and has furnished terraces, two huge private swimming pools, heating alarm and French Petanque and barbecue. The panoramic views are simply breathtaking from this villa.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienwohnung in spanien.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David