ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Rentals In Ibiza Near Cala D’hort
Total Articles: 19
The lively island Ibiza is very popular among holidaymakers and you will find your holidays to be most enjoyable. Rentals are in plenty within this island and you will find a facility that you love most with the villas found here being the most impressive when it comes to making holidays most memorable. The villa Mikaela is one of the many that you will find in Ibiza and it remains to be among the popular villas especially since it is located in the Cala D’Hort natural park.
The villa is charming and quiet making it possible for everyone to enjoy a holiday stay here. It offers fantastic panoramic views of the sea and the Es Vedra Island. It is conveniently located only a few minutes, actually five minutes from Cala d’Hort, Cala Vadella and Cala Carbo beaches. It is also a few kilometers from San Jose and Ibiza town. The villa can accommodate a total of ten people at a go and hence even if you are with a family or a group of friends, you can be sure to have some fun here.
This holiday villa has several levels in its designs. It has the main house which has a fully equipped functional kitchen and a large dining and living room with international television, DVD and music. The bedroom within the main house has a double bed and an access to pool terrace. There is also a showered bathroom. A double bedroom also found here has access to the terrace and has a full bath. You will find the stone tower that is divided into 2 amazing rooms where you can enjoy a shower and a dressing room. The other bedroom within the main house has Vedra Island view and a double bed.
Apartment one on the ground floor has a patio, a kitchen, bathroom complete with a shower, a bedroom, loving room with a fireplace and a private terrace. You will also find music equipment here. The second apartment within this villa is on the first level and has a living room that has international satellite TV and a fireplace. There is also a bathroom with a shower and a bedroom complete with a double bed.
The villas has a huge garden that is maintained and has furnished terraces, two huge private swimming pools, heating alarm and French Petanque and barbecue. The panoramic views are simply breathtaking from this villa.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienwohnung in spanien.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family