ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain Villa Rentals: Pet Friendly Vacations
Total Articles: 29
The holiday season is fast approaching and many of us are making travel plans. For people who own pets this can be a frustrating and heart-breaking experience, since most hotels and resorts don't entertain pets. If you're traveling to Spain, it's essential that you check whether your pet is welcome in the place where you'll stay.
Remember that your pet needs to enjoy the vacation too. It must be kept in a safe, hygienic and comfortable place where its normal routines can be followed without too many changes. An ill or unhappy pet can transform your dream holiday into a nightmare. You have to also allow for the rigors of travel. Since you'll probably be flying, you may have to tranquilize your pet and it will have to travel in the pets' area of the aircraft. Most pets feel groggy and nauseous after such an experience and you'll have to give them a day or two to settle down.
The best option, if it's feasible, is to drive down to your vacation spot, preferably in your own car, so your pet feels comfortable. This is more leisurely and you can take short breaks to allow your pet to run or walk outside for a few minutes.
In Spain, the best option for pet-lovers is a villa rental. This gives you much more privacy, flexibility and comfort. Since villas also have garden space, your pet can get enough exercise and doesn't have to be cooped up indoors all day. However, remember to take a room that's as close to an exit as possible so that you can take your pet out for bathroom breaks whenever required. It's important to clean up after your pet. Cat-owners, put the kitty-litter pan in your bathroom and replace the litter often to avoid unpleasant odors. If there are people in your group who don't like the idea of your dog or cat jumping onto their beds or chairs, respect their wishes.
You probably have plans to lounge on the beach, do some sightseeing or shopping, check out the night-life and parties in Spain. Some pet-friendly villas offer pet-sitting services where you can safely leave your precious pet for a few hours or days while you relax and enjoy your holiday. Remember to leave detailed instructions about feeding, cleaning and exercising your pet while you're away. Never leave your pet alone in your room. If you need to step out for a short while, stick a note on your door saying there's an animal inside, to warn cleaning-staff.
Many restaurants in Spain allow pets but if you dine at a restaurant that's barred to pets, leash your pets to a place outside where you can keep an eye on them.
Enjoy a responsible and comfortable pet-friendly holiday in a villa in Spain!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on spain villa .
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa