ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain Villa Rentals: Pet Friendly Vacations
Total Articles: 29
The holiday season is fast approaching and many of us are making travel plans. For people who own pets this can be a frustrating and heart-breaking experience, since most hotels and resorts don't entertain pets. If you're traveling to Spain, it's essential that you check whether your pet is welcome in the place where you'll stay.
Remember that your pet needs to enjoy the vacation too. It must be kept in a safe, hygienic and comfortable place where its normal routines can be followed without too many changes. An ill or unhappy pet can transform your dream holiday into a nightmare. You have to also allow for the rigors of travel. Since you'll probably be flying, you may have to tranquilize your pet and it will have to travel in the pets' area of the aircraft. Most pets feel groggy and nauseous after such an experience and you'll have to give them a day or two to settle down.
The best option, if it's feasible, is to drive down to your vacation spot, preferably in your own car, so your pet feels comfortable. This is more leisurely and you can take short breaks to allow your pet to run or walk outside for a few minutes.
In Spain, the best option for pet-lovers is a villa rental. This gives you much more privacy, flexibility and comfort. Since villas also have garden space, your pet can get enough exercise and doesn't have to be cooped up indoors all day. However, remember to take a room that's as close to an exit as possible so that you can take your pet out for bathroom breaks whenever required. It's important to clean up after your pet. Cat-owners, put the kitty-litter pan in your bathroom and replace the litter often to avoid unpleasant odors. If there are people in your group who don't like the idea of your dog or cat jumping onto their beds or chairs, respect their wishes.
You probably have plans to lounge on the beach, do some sightseeing or shopping, check out the night-life and parties in Spain. Some pet-friendly villas offer pet-sitting services where you can safely leave your precious pet for a few hours or days while you relax and enjoy your holiday. Remember to leave detailed instructions about feeding, cleaning and exercising your pet while you're away. Never leave your pet alone in your room. If you need to step out for a short while, stick a note on your door saying there's an animal inside, to warn cleaning-staff.
Many restaurants in Spain allow pets but if you dine at a restaurant that's barred to pets, leash your pets to a place outside where you can keep an eye on them.
Enjoy a responsible and comfortable pet-friendly holiday in a villa in Spain!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on spain villa .
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family