ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 29
Located in the southern part of Costa Blanca is the tiny but charming little village of Benijofar. With more and more tourists looking for unspoiled and less touristy places to enjoy their Spanish holiday in, small and unique destinations like Benijofar are becoming very popular. Their appeal lies in their quiet streets, lively harbors and fish-markets, local tapas bars and deep cultural and artistic traditions. Benijofar also offers a variety of activities in the village itself and in neighboring areas, so tourists can spend their holidays enjoying golf, cycling-tours, horse-riding, tennis, fishing or swimming, apart from lounging on the beach. The village also has some casinos, discos, bowling alleys and good restaurants to keep tourists and the locals entertained.
If you're planning a vacation in the Alicante area of Spain, a villa rental in Benijofar would be a great choice of accommodation. One of the biggest plus points in a villa rental is that you get to experience the “real” Spain since you're living in a residential area which is part of the local community. You also get great cost-sharing benefits when traveling with a group of family and friends. Sharing chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry and baby-sitting can be fun when everyone pitches in. Safety, privacy and flexibility are other advantages of a villa over a hotel accommodation. There's much more to choose from too – you can splurge on a luxury villa with all the opulent fittings that you crave, or you can pare it down to essentials and go for a budget accommodation. Self-catering villas are a great idea to save money on expensive restaurant food and you can eat out occasionally when you're not in the mood to cook. You also get to shop like the locals in the neighboring markets – with the Alicante region's wonderful variety of fresh sea-food, spices, farm-fresh vegetables and fruits, local wines, olive oils and cheeses, cooking is never a drudgery!
Rural accommodation is very popular here, since there are many farming communities. You can get a large villa that accommodates 16-20 people with 8-10 en suite baths, private pool, terrace, patio, petanque court, barbecues and loungers on the balconies for a fraction of the price of a hotel or resort. A fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, freezer, dishwasher and refrigerator keeps your group well-fed on fresh, home-style food. This is very important when you're traveling with kids or seniors. Most kitchens also have coffee-makers, ovens, crockery and utensils.
Luxury villas have all these basic amenities and much more on a grand scale. The furniture and furnishings are opulent, the villa itself maybe architect-designed or in an exclusive neighborhood, luxury touches like infinity pool, landscaped gardens, in-house gym and entertainment center could be included. Wait-staff, chefs, chauffeurs and cleaning-staff may be available.
Whatever your choice, Benijofar is the perfect location for a holiday in Spain!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on spain villas.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus