ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Wear The Perfect Makeup And Costume For The Upcoming Masquerade Party
Total Articles: 19
When attending a masquerade party, you go over-board with the kind of Venetian masquerade masks you will wear, hardly giving a thought to your makeup if not to your costume. You can use the following tips and avoid over or under doing your makeup and costume.
You don’t have much to do when it comes to makeup as most of your face is covered, but you can be creative and experimental when it comes to costume. Here are a few tips that will help you prepare for the Venetian carnival masks party.
When doing your makeup there are a few tips to remember before you get started.
• Wear a water proof or water resistant makeup. Even though the party place isn’t hot your face is bound to sweat, as it is covered under the Venetian Masquerade masks.
• Give your face a clean look; avoid heavy makeup or face shaping. Rather use a light colored blush that will give your face a sharper look.
• Wear a bold lipstick to match your mask.
• Concentrate your makeup on eyes as they will be prominently seen under your Venetian carnival masks.
• Don’t extent your eye makeup beyond where your mask is going to lay, because one it will stain the inside of your mask and two it is of no use.
• Apply thick smudged eyeliner both below and above you eye.
• Use eye shaded that complements your costume.
• If your eyelashes are not sharp and long, you can consider artificial eyelashes.
• Contact lenses will also enhance the look of your eye, giving you a new look and confidence.
• Themed Costume – Pick a famous character or someone who is despised or adored. Wear a character styled costume that will work well with the mood. You can dress up as a French aristocrat.
• Mysterious look – Wear an all black outfit and appear as a dark mysterious stranger who tries to blend in the crowd. You can wear a black suit, or a long black dress, or a black slack with polo sweater. Black will also help disguise the body shape and make you look thinner. Team your outfit with a hat to give you a perfect look.
• Flamboyant Star – Wear a lavish red or black evening dress with a flamboyant mask. Match it with a glittery, captivating and dazzling costume. A feather scarf around your shoulders will make you look like a star.
Party goers can choose to dress extravagantly or be incognito or as the belle of the ball for a masquerade party. Whatever you choose to were, make sure your outfit perfectly reflects your mood of your mask.
Toren Monson is a writer and blogger who loves to write about the shopping industry. He has lots of experience in writing on gift related subjects. He especially likes to write articles on Venetian masquerade masks, Venetian carnival masks, Venetian carnival masks, and masks for various theme parties.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley