ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Wear The Perfect Makeup And Costume For The Upcoming Masquerade Party
Total Articles: 19
When attending a masquerade party, you go over-board with the kind of Venetian masquerade masks you will wear, hardly giving a thought to your makeup if not to your costume. You can use the following tips and avoid over or under doing your makeup and costume.
You don’t have much to do when it comes to makeup as most of your face is covered, but you can be creative and experimental when it comes to costume. Here are a few tips that will help you prepare for the Venetian carnival masks party.
When doing your makeup there are a few tips to remember before you get started.
• Wear a water proof or water resistant makeup. Even though the party place isn’t hot your face is bound to sweat, as it is covered under the Venetian Masquerade masks.
• Give your face a clean look; avoid heavy makeup or face shaping. Rather use a light colored blush that will give your face a sharper look.
• Wear a bold lipstick to match your mask.
• Concentrate your makeup on eyes as they will be prominently seen under your Venetian carnival masks.
• Don’t extent your eye makeup beyond where your mask is going to lay, because one it will stain the inside of your mask and two it is of no use.
• Apply thick smudged eyeliner both below and above you eye.
• Use eye shaded that complements your costume.
• If your eyelashes are not sharp and long, you can consider artificial eyelashes.
• Contact lenses will also enhance the look of your eye, giving you a new look and confidence.
• Themed Costume – Pick a famous character or someone who is despised or adored. Wear a character styled costume that will work well with the mood. You can dress up as a French aristocrat.
• Mysterious look – Wear an all black outfit and appear as a dark mysterious stranger who tries to blend in the crowd. You can wear a black suit, or a long black dress, or a black slack with polo sweater. Black will also help disguise the body shape and make you look thinner. Team your outfit with a hat to give you a perfect look.
• Flamboyant Star – Wear a lavish red or black evening dress with a flamboyant mask. Match it with a glittery, captivating and dazzling costume. A feather scarf around your shoulders will make you look like a star.
Party goers can choose to dress extravagantly or be incognito or as the belle of the ball for a masquerade party. Whatever you choose to were, make sure your outfit perfectly reflects your mood of your mask.
Toren Monson is a writer and blogger who loves to write about the shopping industry. He has lots of experience in writing on gift related subjects. He especially likes to write articles on Venetian masquerade masks, Venetian carnival masks, Venetian carnival masks, and masks for various theme parties.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Black Friday Deals And Sales 2017
Author: tina roy
2. Cotton Towel – An Important Part Of Your Bathroom’s Luxury
Author: Liam Cooper
3. How To Get Best Black Friday Deals 2017
Author: alina malik
4. Replica Watches In India
5. Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Automatic H77715553 Men’s Watch| An Enhanced Classic
6. Buy Original Sport Kippahs & Bat Mitzvah Kippahs Online
7. Clothes And Fashion
Author: sujith kumar
8. Use Only The Organic Cleaning Products Ontario!
Author: Lance Stratton
9. Shop Leather Bags Online: Trends To Look Forward
Author: Prakshal Jain
10. Celebrate Dear Ones With Rockrush's #nayidiwali Collection
Author: Shrikrishna Sawant
11. Bracelet Charmant Mixte
Author: Bracelet charmant mixte
12. Silk Cotton Sarees
13. The Tennis Elbow Cure Brace Offers Best Relief And Cure Within No Time
14. Corporate Gifts For Brand Recognition: Promotional Gifts
Author: Douglas Jane
15. Freezer Repair Is A Serious Matter To Consider
Author: Crcustom Services