ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Wear The Perfect Makeup And Costume For The Upcoming Masquerade PartyBy Expert Author: Toren Monson
When attending a masquerade party, you go over-board with the kind of Venetian masquerade masks you will wear, hardly giving a thought to your makeup if not to your costume. You can use the following tips and avoid over or under doing your makeup and costume.
You don’t have much to do when it comes to makeup as most of your face is covered, but you can be creative and experimental when it comes to costume. Here are a few tips that will help you prepare for the Venetian carnival masks party.
When doing your makeup there are a few tips to remember before you get started.
• Wear a water proof or water resistant makeup. Even though the party place isn’t hot your face is bound to sweat, as it is covered under the Venetian Masquerade masks.
• Give your face a clean look; avoid heavy makeup or face shaping. Rather use a light colored blush that will give your face a sharper look.
• Wear a bold lipstick to match your mask.
• Concentrate your makeup on eyes as they will be prominently seen under your Venetian carnival masks.
• Don’t extent your eye makeup beyond where your mask is going to lay, because one it will stain the inside of your mask and two it is of no use.
• Apply thick smudged eyeliner both below and above you eye.
• Use eye shaded that complements your costume.
• If your eyelashes are not sharp and long, you can consider artificial eyelashes.
• Contact lenses will also enhance the look of your eye, giving you a new look and confidence.
• Themed Costume – Pick a famous character or someone who is despised or adored. Wear a character styled costume that will work well with the mood. You can dress up as a French aristocrat.
• Mysterious look – Wear an all black outfit and appear as a dark mysterious stranger who tries to blend in the crowd. You can wear a black suit, or a long black dress, or a black slack with polo sweater. Black will also help disguise the body shape and make you look thinner. Team your outfit with a hat to give you a perfect look.
• Flamboyant Star – Wear a lavish red or black evening dress with a flamboyant mask. Match it with a glittery, captivating and dazzling costume. A feather scarf around your shoulders will make you look like a star.
Party goers can choose to dress extravagantly or be incognito or as the belle of the ball for a masquerade party. Whatever you choose to were, make sure your outfit perfectly reflects your mood of your mask.
Toren Monson is a writer and blogger who loves to write about the shopping industry. He has lots of experience in writing on gift related subjects. He especially likes to write articles on Venetian masquerade masks, Venetian carnival masks, Venetian carnival masks, and masks for various theme parties.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?