ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Vacation In A Beautiful Villa In Benijofar
Total Articles: 19
For a tranquil vacation in Costa Blanca, a villa in Benijofar is the preferred accommodation for numerous holidaymakers. Away from the cosmopolitan quarters of the popular seaside resorts of Costa Blanca, the town of Benijofar boasts of its rustic charm. A short distance from the fabulous sandy beaches of Torrevieja and Guardamar, Benijofar attracts a large number of beach vacationers.
Benijofar is a great place for a low cost villa vacation. Here plush villas can be rented even during the peak tourist season at unbelievably low rates. The town is packed with restaurants, pubs and recreational facilities. Moreover, the popular seaside resorts of Guardamar and Torrevieja are a few minutes drive from the town. With a beautiful holiday home in Benijofar as your base, you can explore these beautiful areas of Costa Blanca at a leisurely pace.
Choice of Villas in Benijofar
Benijofar offers a wealth of holiday homes. There are country-house style, spacious holiday homes, as well as comfortable semi-detached holiday villas. The exterior design of the holiday villas are an interesting blend of the traditional and modern architectural styles. The interior is elegantly decorated with stylish furniture. The spacious bedrooms with large comfortable beds and en suite bathroom are as comfortable as the guestroom of star-rated hotels. In the self-catering holiday homes, the kitchens are fitted with essential appliances. Equipped with oven, stove, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, you can easily cook your meals in the villa. Apart from the traditional kitchen designs, the modern villas offer open kitchen, dining and living rooms. You may even find an outdoor kitchen in an upscale holiday home.
A villa with a private pool is a popular holiday accommodation in Benijofar. In this inland town, a swimming pool provides respite from the summer heat in the privacy of the holiday home. Some of the luxurious holiday properties also offer pools with heating facility. For a budget villa holiday, consider renting a semi-detached holiday home with communal swimming pool.
With outdoor barbecue facility, sunny terrace, balcony offering a glorious view of the surrounding and a lush garden, a holiday villa is the most luxurious place to stay in Benijofar. The child friendly environment of the cozy villas is aptly suited for family vacations. With sufficient space for accommodation 6 to 10 or more people, the large detached holiday properties are appropriate for group holidays. A short distance from the beach, golf course, shopping areas and other leisure venues, a villa in Benijofar is suitable for all types of holidaymakers.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on casa costa brava.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family