ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Vacation In A Beautiful Villa In Benijofar
Total Articles: 19
For a tranquil vacation in Costa Blanca, a villa in Benijofar is the preferred accommodation for numerous holidaymakers. Away from the cosmopolitan quarters of the popular seaside resorts of Costa Blanca, the town of Benijofar boasts of its rustic charm. A short distance from the fabulous sandy beaches of Torrevieja and Guardamar, Benijofar attracts a large number of beach vacationers.
Benijofar is a great place for a low cost villa vacation. Here plush villas can be rented even during the peak tourist season at unbelievably low rates. The town is packed with restaurants, pubs and recreational facilities. Moreover, the popular seaside resorts of Guardamar and Torrevieja are a few minutes drive from the town. With a beautiful holiday home in Benijofar as your base, you can explore these beautiful areas of Costa Blanca at a leisurely pace.
Choice of Villas in Benijofar
Benijofar offers a wealth of holiday homes. There are country-house style, spacious holiday homes, as well as comfortable semi-detached holiday villas. The exterior design of the holiday villas are an interesting blend of the traditional and modern architectural styles. The interior is elegantly decorated with stylish furniture. The spacious bedrooms with large comfortable beds and en suite bathroom are as comfortable as the guestroom of star-rated hotels. In the self-catering holiday homes, the kitchens are fitted with essential appliances. Equipped with oven, stove, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, you can easily cook your meals in the villa. Apart from the traditional kitchen designs, the modern villas offer open kitchen, dining and living rooms. You may even find an outdoor kitchen in an upscale holiday home.
A villa with a private pool is a popular holiday accommodation in Benijofar. In this inland town, a swimming pool provides respite from the summer heat in the privacy of the holiday home. Some of the luxurious holiday properties also offer pools with heating facility. For a budget villa holiday, consider renting a semi-detached holiday home with communal swimming pool.
With outdoor barbecue facility, sunny terrace, balcony offering a glorious view of the surrounding and a lush garden, a holiday villa is the most luxurious place to stay in Benijofar. The child friendly environment of the cozy villas is aptly suited for family vacations. With sufficient space for accommodation 6 to 10 or more people, the large detached holiday properties are appropriate for group holidays. A short distance from the beach, golf course, shopping areas and other leisure venues, a villa in Benijofar is suitable for all types of holidaymakers.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on casa costa brava.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler