ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain Holiday Ideas
Total Articles: 19
Home to world famous beaches and with a wide range of accommodation options for vakantiewoningen, Spanje is an outstanding holiday destination. Lazing on the clean sandy beaches enjoying the panoramic view of the sea is the best way of relaxing during the Spain vacation.
The seaside resorts also offer numerous recreational facilities. The popular beach areas are equipped with facilities for beach and aquatic activity. Spain is not only a great place for relaxation, it also boasts of numerous historic and cultural attractions, tempting visitors to go on a sightseeing trip.
For the most comfortable vakantiewoningen in Spanje, choose a holiday accommodation carefully. For a self-catering vacation, you can select an apartment, villa, country house or a cottage. Boasting of high standard facilities, these holiday accommodations remind occupants of the comforts of staying in a home.
Holiday in Spain
The more than 5000 miles long coastline has made Spain a top beach vacation destination in Europe. With abundance of sunshine and pleasant climate, the seaside resorts are suitable for all types of vacations. Replete with recreational facilities, the coastal holiday areas are perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways and partying with friends.
In mainland Spain, the Costas fascinate holidaymakers with their varied beaches. From fine sandy beaches to pebbly beach areas, you will come across a variety of beaches in Spain. For a comfortable beach vacation, the seaside resorts of Costa Brava, Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol and the coast of Maresme are the most popular holiday destinations. The islands of Spain are also noted for their idyllic beaches. From an idle holiday to an active vacation, the Spanish islands are suitable for all types of holidays. The Mediterranean islands of Majorca, Minorca and Ibiza are crowded with tourists during the warmer months. The islands of the Canary Islands archipelago, boasting of almost year round spring-like climate, are dotted with beautiful beaches. Surrounding the beaches, the mountainous areas of Spain boast of fascinating nature reserves and quaint countryside.
Where to Stay
Accommodations suitable for all types of budget are available in Spain. A cottage overlooking the sea or located in a scenic countryside is perfect for couples and families. The rustic feel of the holiday cottages adds to the attraction of these vacation homes. The holiday villas in Spain come with contemporary amenities. They are admired for their excellent facilities, including private swimming pool, well-tended garden, separate barbecue area and a beautiful poolside furnished with sun loungers and parasols.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienwohnungen Calpe.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David