ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Vacation Ideas In Barcelona
Total Articles: 19
Barcelona fascinates travelers with its marvelous architecture, outstanding art museums and the rich cultural heritage. Visitors to the city are enchanted by the vibrant city life where tradition shares space with modernity.
However, attractions in Barcelona are not limited to the city. The neighbourhood of Barcelona with its calm ambiance and rustic beauty draw a large number of holidaymakers. Barcelona is not only one of the most visited cities of Spain. It is also a popular beach holiday destination. During the summer holidays, the urban beach and the fabulous beaches dotting the coast of Maresme are crowded with holidaymakers.
Things to Do in Barcelona
Visitors to Barcelona are enchanted by the countless attractions of the city. Interesting sights are present in almost every nook and corner of Barcelona. It takes days to explore the Gothic quarter of the city and discover its hidden treasures. The La Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Barcelona Cathedral, Casa Mila House, Picasso Museum, National Art Museum of Catalonia are some of the important landmarks of the city, worth visiting. The marinas are equipped with facilities for aquatic activities such as scuba diving, sailing and windsurfing. For night owls, the city is dotted with nightclubs and pubs where you can party until the wee hours. Not to be missed the exceptional offerings of the city restaurants where apart from Spanish delicacies you can enjoy a wide range of international dishes.
Where to Stay in Barcelona
In a large Spanish city, that is present in the itinerary of most visitors to Spain, there is no shortage of accommodation. There are luxurious hotels as well as budget hotels. For backpackers and budget travelers, Barcelona offers numerous good quality hostels. With a large number of holiday apartments dotting the city, Barcelona is a great place for self-catering vacation. From studio apartments to luxurious duplex apartments, apartments suitable for different budgets are available in Barcelona. Barcelona also offers a number of stunning holiday villas. The modern detached properties with private pool and garden are luxurious hideouts in the busy city. With an upscale modern house close to the heart of the city as your accommodation, you can easily explore the city and its neighbourhood.
However, finding a self-catering holiday home in Barcelona is a bothersome task for most people contemplating a vacation in the city. Fortunately, with prominent websites dedicated to luxurious holiday property rentals in Spain offering details about facilities and rents about villas and apartments in Barcelona, you can easily locate your self-catering accommodation in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Ferienwohnung San Jose.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson