ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Your Guide To Hosting An Unforgettable Oktoberfest Themed Party!
Total Articles: 13
Attending the world famous Oktoberfest in Munich has been on your bucket list for quite some time. But with each passing year you just don’t know when you will ever be able to make the trip. So what? With a little bit of enthusiasm and some basic planning, you can easily host an Oktoberfest celebration on your own this autumn!
The real Oktoberfest is kicked off with the tapping of a beer keg. The festival consists of exquisite German food, music, dance, rides and a whole lot of beer. Following these steps will allow you to throw one of the most unforgettable Oktoberfest celebrations in town!
1.Planning your Party Outdoors
Considering that the fest traditionally takes place in an open ground, it is only fair that you also consider hosting yours in your lawn or backyard. Also, considering that your celebration will be in the autumn, you and your guests will be able to enjoy the early fall weather while they sip beer in traditional ceramic beer steins. Also, your décor can consist of a color scheme that matches the black, gold and red in the German flag or even the white and cobalt blue of the Bavarian flag. Consider setting up a tent or simply cover your picnic tables with colorful linens.
2.Selecting the Right Music
You should be able to purchase some traditional German music online or at a music store. Also look for applications that help play theme specific music that you are not familiar with. If you plan on throwing a larger party, feel free to distribute kazoos, and hire folk dancers.
3.Setting a Dress Code
Nothing goes better with a man sipping on beer through his ceramic beer steins than a man doing so in the traditional Oktoberfest attire. Known as the lederhosen, it includes leather shorts and suspenders. Women on the other hand can wear the traditional dirndl which is essentially a dress that is gathered at the waist. One usually wears an apron with this dress.
4.Serving German Beer
If you are having a rather private party, you can risk taking out your custom beer steins in which you can serve a variety of German beers. The ones served at the Oktoberfest are essentially known as Marzen and are darker and stronger than most traditional beers. You will be able to find bottles and kegs of German beers at most liquor stores in town.
Complete your Oktoberfest themed celebration by serving some authentic foods from the festival. German sausages, sweet and sour cabbages, hot potato salad, sauerkraut and crusty bread make for an authentic culinary experience. You may also look up some Bavarian specialties to add a personal touch to your affair!
Rick Paary is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy who loves everything related to American football and a big fan of Detroit Lions. He is also fascinated by home décor and various roofing systems that are in use in various parts of North America. He has written on ceramic beer steins and custom beer steins in this article.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca