ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Lovers Of Art, Literature And Nature, Find The Best Hotel Yorkshire Can Offer You!
Total Articles: 340
Yorkshire is home to a multitude of theatres where you can enjoy some of the best upcoming talent in performing arts. Watch successful actors as well as rising stars perform new plays and shows, as well as old favourites, or enjoy a stunning dance performance. There are a huge range of locations where these events take place, including centuries-old theatres and newly built venues, so your choices will be endless
Artists and photographers will find that the Yorkshire scenery provides an amazing location for creating that perfect image. Yorkshire has been the home of many a famous landscape artist, and is a wonderland for nature photographers. The beautiful dales will provide inspiration to even the least creative person, and there is an endless amount of wildlife around, waiting for you to capture their image. If you prefer looking at art to creating it yourself, there are also lots of galleries you can visit. You could even follow an art trail and find some of the best art scattered around Yorkshire, or follow in the footsteps of your favourite artists such as David Hockney and JMW Turner.
Speaking of trails, you can also go on Literary trails in Yorkshire and see the places your favourite authors visited to find inspiration for their novels. An example is Whitby Abbey, which became the inspiration for Bram Stoker's Dracula, and acted as the famous vampire's home. You can also visit the setting of Emily Brontë's immortal novel Wuthering Heights, follow the trail of Agatha Christie and her famous disappearance, and discover the Tolkien triangle. If you're more into movies than books, you can also check out some movie and TV locations such as the North Yorkshire Moors Railway where some of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was filmed, Esholt, the home of the village of Emmerdale, and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales which became the location for several movies and programmes.
If none of this really sounds like your thing, don't worry, it's not all about art and nature. Yorkshire is also home to some amazing shopping and fantastic nightlife. Where? In the vibrant and exciting city of Leeds. An ideal place for any party animal or shopaholic, Leeds is a city of fun, excitement and culture, a bright spark in a land of nature and beauty.
Because it is located in the countryside, there is a lot of contrast, making it ideal for everyone because there is such a wide range of things to do. Finding the right Leeds hotel is important because the location can affect your stay. For example, you may want to be close to transport, or away from noisy nightlife. Fortunately, in Leeds hotels are everywhere, so there will always be somewhere that’s right for you. If you'd rather stay in a different part of Yorkshire, hotels are still easy to find and many are conveniently located so you'll have easy access to all the things you want to do. Find the best hotel Yorkshire has to offer you.
For more information visit: http://www.weetwood.co.uk/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson