ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Predicts Early Arrival Of Twitter Ipo
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 13, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Previously, market analysts expected Twitter to issue its IPO early in 2014, but a series of recent moves indicates that they may release the IPO soon than expected, especially after Facebook´s recent rebound. It seems that Wall Street is finally beginning to understand the true profit potential of mobile advertising.
“We’re confident that Twitter´s IPO will be far more successful than Facebook´s. Twitter has been a mobile company from its onset, while Facebook struggled to make the jump from web to mobile platforms. Advertisers are lining up to get access to Twitter´s huge user base, which is the most important fact for investors. Although Twitters balance sheet will not become public until they file their S-1 form, my team and I estimate that they will generate $1 billion in revenue this year and value their IPO at $23 billion,” said Nathan Marx, Head of Investment Analysis.
The firm recently posted a job ad on LinkedIn for a financial reporting manager with the duties; “responsible for preparation of monthly reporting materials, quarterly/annual financial statements Form S-1 when we are ready to go public.” However the job advert was removed when it was reported that the IPO maybe coming sooner than expected. Twitter is also looking to hire a senior manager for account operations whose qualifications are, “a record of implementing technical accounting guidance and familiarity with public company reporting.” Twitter is also hiring in its legal and financial departments, with three and nine positions open respectively.
Finally Twitter hired a stock administration analyst. The new member of staff previously dealt with stock grants to meet the IPO deadline at internet gaming company Zynga. This shows that Twitter is looking to handle the allocation of its restricted stock units before its IPO.
“I believe this IPO will do well initially, and will therefore certainly be attractive to Harver Group’s clients. Clearly we cannot give an exact date, but it would seem from the preparations, Twitter’s IPO will happen sooner than expected.” said Stephen James, Director of Private Equity at Harver Group in Tokyo.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray