ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Predicts Early Arrival Of Twitter Ipo
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 13, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Previously, market analysts expected Twitter to issue its IPO early in 2014, but a series of recent moves indicates that they may release the IPO soon than expected, especially after Facebook´s recent rebound. It seems that Wall Street is finally beginning to understand the true profit potential of mobile advertising.
“We’re confident that Twitter´s IPO will be far more successful than Facebook´s. Twitter has been a mobile company from its onset, while Facebook struggled to make the jump from web to mobile platforms. Advertisers are lining up to get access to Twitter´s huge user base, which is the most important fact for investors. Although Twitters balance sheet will not become public until they file their S-1 form, my team and I estimate that they will generate $1 billion in revenue this year and value their IPO at $23 billion,” said Nathan Marx, Head of Investment Analysis.
The firm recently posted a job ad on LinkedIn for a financial reporting manager with the duties; “responsible for preparation of monthly reporting materials, quarterly/annual financial statements Form S-1 when we are ready to go public.” However the job advert was removed when it was reported that the IPO maybe coming sooner than expected. Twitter is also looking to hire a senior manager for account operations whose qualifications are, “a record of implementing technical accounting guidance and familiarity with public company reporting.” Twitter is also hiring in its legal and financial departments, with three and nine positions open respectively.
Finally Twitter hired a stock administration analyst. The new member of staff previously dealt with stock grants to meet the IPO deadline at internet gaming company Zynga. This shows that Twitter is looking to handle the allocation of its restricted stock units before its IPO.
“I believe this IPO will do well initially, and will therefore certainly be attractive to Harver Group’s clients. Clearly we cannot give an exact date, but it would seem from the preparations, Twitter’s IPO will happen sooner than expected.” said Stephen James, Director of Private Equity at Harver Group in Tokyo.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla