ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Predicts Early Arrival Of Twitter Ipo
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 13, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Previously, market analysts expected Twitter to issue its IPO early in 2014, but a series of recent moves indicates that they may release the IPO soon than expected, especially after Facebook´s recent rebound. It seems that Wall Street is finally beginning to understand the true profit potential of mobile advertising.
“We’re confident that Twitter´s IPO will be far more successful than Facebook´s. Twitter has been a mobile company from its onset, while Facebook struggled to make the jump from web to mobile platforms. Advertisers are lining up to get access to Twitter´s huge user base, which is the most important fact for investors. Although Twitters balance sheet will not become public until they file their S-1 form, my team and I estimate that they will generate $1 billion in revenue this year and value their IPO at $23 billion,” said Nathan Marx, Head of Investment Analysis.
The firm recently posted a job ad on LinkedIn for a financial reporting manager with the duties; “responsible for preparation of monthly reporting materials, quarterly/annual financial statements Form S-1 when we are ready to go public.” However the job advert was removed when it was reported that the IPO maybe coming sooner than expected. Twitter is also looking to hire a senior manager for account operations whose qualifications are, “a record of implementing technical accounting guidance and familiarity with public company reporting.” Twitter is also hiring in its legal and financial departments, with three and nine positions open respectively.
Finally Twitter hired a stock administration analyst. The new member of staff previously dealt with stock grants to meet the IPO deadline at internet gaming company Zynga. This shows that Twitter is looking to handle the allocation of its restricted stock units before its IPO.
“I believe this IPO will do well initially, and will therefore certainly be attractive to Harver Group’s clients. Clearly we cannot give an exact date, but it would seem from the preparations, Twitter’s IPO will happen sooner than expected.” said Stephen James, Director of Private Equity at Harver Group in Tokyo.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help