ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Predicts Early Arrival Of Twitter Ipo
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 13, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Previously, market analysts expected Twitter to issue its IPO early in 2014, but a series of recent moves indicates that they may release the IPO soon than expected, especially after Facebook´s recent rebound. It seems that Wall Street is finally beginning to understand the true profit potential of mobile advertising.
“We’re confident that Twitter´s IPO will be far more successful than Facebook´s. Twitter has been a mobile company from its onset, while Facebook struggled to make the jump from web to mobile platforms. Advertisers are lining up to get access to Twitter´s huge user base, which is the most important fact for investors. Although Twitters balance sheet will not become public until they file their S-1 form, my team and I estimate that they will generate $1 billion in revenue this year and value their IPO at $23 billion,” said Nathan Marx, Head of Investment Analysis.
The firm recently posted a job ad on LinkedIn for a financial reporting manager with the duties; “responsible for preparation of monthly reporting materials, quarterly/annual financial statements Form S-1 when we are ready to go public.” However the job advert was removed when it was reported that the IPO maybe coming sooner than expected. Twitter is also looking to hire a senior manager for account operations whose qualifications are, “a record of implementing technical accounting guidance and familiarity with public company reporting.” Twitter is also hiring in its legal and financial departments, with three and nine positions open respectively.
Finally Twitter hired a stock administration analyst. The new member of staff previously dealt with stock grants to meet the IPO deadline at internet gaming company Zynga. This shows that Twitter is looking to handle the allocation of its restricted stock units before its IPO.
“I believe this IPO will do well initially, and will therefore certainly be attractive to Harver Group’s clients. Clearly we cannot give an exact date, but it would seem from the preparations, Twitter’s IPO will happen sooner than expected.” said Stephen James, Director of Private Equity at Harver Group in Tokyo.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl