ALL >> General >> View Article
Pros And Cons Of Wearing Cosmetic Color ContactsBy Author: Eunha Won
Cosmetic color contacts have become so popular these days and you may be considering wearing them as well. If so, you’d do well to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of wearing this type of lenses.
• Comfort – Many people report that wearing contacts is a lot more comfortable than wearing a pair of glasses. Even those who wear colored lenses for purely cosmetic purposes claim the contacts are so comfortable they can hardly even feel it in their eyes.
• Variety – If you enjoy constantly changing your look, then you’ll appreciate the fact that cosmetic color contacts come in a wide variety of styles, colors, and designs.
• Making a Statement – If you’re the type of person who wants to make a fashion statement or you love joining costume parties, then this type of contact lenses is definitely something you’d want to use to complete your look.
• Clear Vision – The lenses are typically tinted around the edges, with the center remaining clear. Since the clear area is meant to fit over your pupil, the lenses can be worn without causing any distraction in your vision.
• No Age Requirement – Practically anyone can wear cosmetic contacts as long as you have a valid prescription.
• No Commitment – Unlike cosmetic procedures that require you to go under the knife, contact lenses are temporary in nature. You’re not required to wear them for the rest of your life and you can stop wearing them anytime you want.
• Unnatural – No matter how “natural-looking” your lenses are, they will never look as real as the natural color of your eyes. Even if you buy the most expensive pair, people are bound to notice that you’re wearing them. If you’re expecting to fool everyone into thinking you have natural baby blue eyes, therefore, you’d likely get disappointed.
• Bothersome – Contact lenses need to be cleaned regularly and maintained properly. There are specific solutions you need to use and routines you need to do before wearing them and right after taking them out. If you can’t be bothered with such time-consuming tasks, maybe these beauty accessories aren’t for you.
• Infection – Just like with any unnatural substance we place in our body, there’s always a possibility of getting your eyes infected when you wear color contacts. This is especially true if you fail to clean your lenses properly.
• Cost – Contact lenses can be quite expensive, especially if you choose to change them regularly.
If you’re still in the process of deciding whether cosmetic color contacts are right for you, this list of pros and cons should help you arrive at a well-thought out decision. If you do choose to purchase cosmetic lenses anytime soon, be sure to get them from a credible seller like http://eyecandys.com. This helps you ensure your lenses are of high quality and that you can make the most of your experience with them.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar