ALL >> Education >> View Article
Publishing Your Book On Kindle How To Chose The Subject
Total Articles: 34
Do you wonder if you can make money publishing books on Amazon for Kindle users? Have you ever dreamed of being a published author? Or have you just always loved writing and would like to be able to use that skill to earn money?
Well, you are in luck. You ABSOLUTELY can make money selling your books on Amazon/Kindle!!!
So where do you start? What makes a book popular and profitable?
If you are a newbie to the field or have tried it before without great success, read on... One of THE MOST IMPORTANT steps is your first step in any process. In publishing your book on Amazon Kindle platform and most importantly making a profit, the first step is choosing your subject carefully. Of course there are two main categories you need to decide between for your first book. My recommendation for your first e-book would be to start with non-fiction. They are easier to write (in my opinion) and your online marketing potential outside of Amazon is immense. I know it can sound very intimidating. It is actually not all that difficult to find a profitable subject. Internet makes it very easy and anyone can do it. Let's talk about several tools/sources you can use to research a subject for your next profitable book!!!
1. Research current events that are HOT topics to take advantage of the current market.
Here are some good places to look for that info:
a. Daily news
b. Amazon's best seller list.
c. Popular discussion groups such as Yahoo groups or Google groups,
Check out which topics/discussion groups have the most members and what are they talking about.
d. Google tools such as keyword research tools and Google trends are very useful in finding out about what is it people are searching for.
2. Write about on a one of the classic profitable subjects:
a. Beauty-everyone wants to look great. Any kind of beauty product or regime would work here. Diets, skin care, anti-aging solutions, etc.
b. Health and wellness-Here you can talk about different diseases, treatments, natural remedies, etc.
c. Business-If you know how to create/start a business, this is your niche. Or maybe you know how to improve a business. Share your expertise, people will pay to read it!!!
d. Finance-In these tough economic times everyone is looking for solutions to their money issues and concerns. You can teach them how to manage their money.
e. Tourism-Everyone has their dream vacation destination. If you know how to plan a trip on a budget, where to go to find out about the best places to visit, etc... write away!!!
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool