ALL >> Education >> View Article
Publishing Your Book On Kindle How To Chose The Subject
Total Articles: 34
Do you wonder if you can make money publishing books on Amazon for Kindle users? Have you ever dreamed of being a published author? Or have you just always loved writing and would like to be able to use that skill to earn money?
Well, you are in luck. You ABSOLUTELY can make money selling your books on Amazon/Kindle!!!
So where do you start? What makes a book popular and profitable?
If you are a newbie to the field or have tried it before without great success, read on... One of THE MOST IMPORTANT steps is your first step in any process. In publishing your book on Amazon Kindle platform and most importantly making a profit, the first step is choosing your subject carefully. Of course there are two main categories you need to decide between for your first book. My recommendation for your first e-book would be to start with non-fiction. They are easier to write (in my opinion) and your online marketing potential outside of Amazon is immense. I know it can sound very intimidating. It is actually not all that difficult to find a profitable subject. Internet makes it very easy and anyone can do it. Let's talk about several tools/sources you can use to research a subject for your next profitable book!!!
1. Research current events that are HOT topics to take advantage of the current market.
Here are some good places to look for that info:
a. Daily news
b. Amazon's best seller list.
c. Popular discussion groups such as Yahoo groups or Google groups,
Check out which topics/discussion groups have the most members and what are they talking about.
d. Google tools such as keyword research tools and Google trends are very useful in finding out about what is it people are searching for.
2. Write about on a one of the classic profitable subjects:
a. Beauty-everyone wants to look great. Any kind of beauty product or regime would work here. Diets, skin care, anti-aging solutions, etc.
b. Health and wellness-Here you can talk about different diseases, treatments, natural remedies, etc.
c. Business-If you know how to create/start a business, this is your niche. Or maybe you know how to improve a business. Share your expertise, people will pay to read it!!!
d. Finance-In these tough economic times everyone is looking for solutions to their money issues and concerns. You can teach them how to manage their money.
e. Tourism-Everyone has their dream vacation destination. If you know how to plan a trip on a budget, where to go to find out about the best places to visit, etc... write away!!!
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni