ALL >> Education >> View Article
Discover Helpful Tips On How You Can Blog Your Way To Success
Total Articles: 37
Promoting your Kindle book with a blog is a great way to jumpstart your publishing. Specifically, your blog - if written and marketed in the right way -- can help you out in highlighting as many things about your book that prospective readers and buyers most need to know. Perhaps most importantly, your blog can effectively serve as an extremely soft-sell bridge towards the eventual sale.
So how can you blog your way to Kindle book success? Well, let's find out, shall we?
The first blogging strategy we're going to talk about consists of linking the main/most important keywords regarding your Kindle book into and onto your blog. This will essentially build the foundation for both short and long-term search engine optimization traffic to your Kindle book on Amazon. And best of all - it's completely free!
As far as blog content goes, you can incorporate your keywords into a variety of blog posts,depending on what the subject matter of your book is. With non-fiction for example, you can write FAQ's for your niche, expand on the topics covered in your book, and cross-promote with related topics. If you are publishing fiction, you can review related books, include prequels, updates, or alternate endings, and more. The key is to be consistent and post new content regularly.
The next option you have in your court is to combine the wonders of blog marketing and social media marketing for an extremely effective one-two punch. When it comes to social media, it's all about getting people talking about whatever it is you're trying to do or sell. So think viral - what is going to get people abuzz and excited about your Kindle book or blog? Utilize social media plugins to spread the news when you've published something new.
Don't forget to avoid being overly promotional with your Kindle book, especially when talking on other blogs or social media sites other than your own personal blog. The link to either your blog or your book/Amazon Marketplace store should be good enough to warrant anyone reading to have no choice but to take a closer look.
Lastly, and even though this may seem like common sense, you'd be surprised at just how many people either forget or neglect to implement it on their blog. But remember to always have a link to the Amazon Marketplace website - either to your Kindle book's sales page specifically, or your author page if you have multiple Kindle books for sale -- so that you'll never miss out on the chance of a potential sale.
In conclusion, while it may seem like extra work, it's certainly extra work that is warranted by the results and boosts in your Kindle book sales that you can no doubt achieve. So what are you waiting for? It's time to get your blog set up, let's get going!
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era