ALL >> Education >> View Article
Kindle Self Publishing
Total Articles: 37
There has never been a better time to enter the world of self publishing. With Amazon's Kindle Desktop Publishing resource there is no reason why you cannot quite easily publish a book and have it available to the general marketplace very quickly.
In the past couple of years many thousands of people have become published authors and have enjoyed tremendous success in having their books sold online.
With the emergence of the Amazon Kindle ebook reader, Kindle Fire and various other platforms the whole world of book publishing has been shaken up and this has given many the opportunity to get their books published where previously they would not have been able to.
The first thing that anyone needs before they begin to write is an idea of what they will write about. There are literally thousands of topics that can be written about, but for anyone wishing to start it is better to write about something that you know a lot about and are passionate about. Doing this will enable you to construct a good book which is written out of the overflow of your knowledge.
There is a lot of talk about how simple and quick it is to write a book and get it published. Some people are advocating making a book up in a few hours. The key thing here is to ensure that however long it takes, that it is quality content you are providing. What is put into a book should be interesting and informative and should give particular relevant insight into whatever topic or subject is being written about.
If you think of a typical paperback book then the length will generally be around 200 to 400 pages. With the digital platform for books a lot of writers have scaled down the length of the book and even something with just 25 to 100 pages can be published and sell very successfully. As already mentioned if the quality and information is good, then people will want to buy it.
On a practical note, when anyone publishes to the Kindle Desktop Platform the royalties that can be earned are very generous. Authors can earn 70% royalties from their books, which is a considerable difference from the traditional publishing world.
One other thing that authors can take advantage of is the KDP Select programme where royalties are paid on books that are borrowed. There is a specific amount set aside each month which ensures a healthy sum going to those authors whose books have been borrowed in this way.
To write a book and have it published used to be a dream for many people. Some struggled for years to write a book only to have it rejected by the publishers. Today, with the emergence of self publishing and especially the Amazon KDP system that dream has become a reality and many are enjoying the satisfaction of seeing their names as the authors of these ebooks. The popularity of the multitude of tablets that are now available allow people to store vast libraries of ebooks on them which provide a huge choice for instant access to the reader.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away