ALL >> Education >> View Article
Publish To Amazon Kindle
Total Articles: 38
Can you imagine how great it will be to write your own e-book? There are many people who have made quite of bit of money when they have published to Amazon Kindle. For some they just want to make a statement and get their ideas and thoughts out there and they will give away their material, but for others it's all about making money with their expertise and personal knowledge.
The first step to self publish an e-book is to go ahead and start writing about something you love and are passionate about but the fundamental idea is to give the reader value, the writing has to include some gold nuggets in there for the reader to discover. It has to provide a solution to a problem or engage the reader in an epic story fiction or non fiction. It must also give info on how to get the best results on an undertaking, remember there is always a thirst for new and relevant content out there. A better, faster, more effective way of getting problems solved, an out of this world story or the next big thriller. Now is the best time to get it done. It has never been easier to publish to Amazon Kindle.
Second when writing the e-book you want to pay attention to formatting. Fancy headers, footers and fonts may make the pages look better there is also some other features that are okay to use to make the pages appear more interesting such as bold lettering, italicizing, indenting and include images which add theme and color, but to have a best seller it is all going to come down to the content and in the value of the information written.
Now for the fun part on how to publish to Amazon Kindle, get the Mobipocket Creator program, it can be run in a PC with Windows 2000/XP with Internet Explorer 5.0 or above. The Program turns the filtered HTML file in an e-book. First go to the "Import from existing file" section then click "HTML Document" select the file and click "Import" Once the book editing function has been opened click on "Cover Image" choose the book cover, and hit "Update". Next go to the menu and select "Build" then choose the "Encryption option" click "Build" on the following page a message will appear that says "Build Finished" then click the button where it says, "Open folder containing e-book" and hit "OK" you will see that the file has been saved to .pcr format. When this is done use the Kindle Previewer to see what readers will look at when they are viewing your e-book. It is at this moment when you publish to Amazon Kindle and feel that sense of accomplishment.
Finally double check to see if any errors were made or have not been corrected, if a change needs to be made you can fix it in Word and repeat the process again. Your ready version now needs to have the price and royalty information entered. Click on "Save and Publish" and shortly you will be able to see your e-book on Amazon.
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era