ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Great Ways To Find Inspiration That Book Publishers Will Love
Total Articles: 34
Ideas to Beat Writers Block and Impress Book Publishers
All writers would love the ability to instantly conjure up the kind of ideas that delight book publishers. Unfortunately, coming up with a great idea can be a lot harder said than done. Writer's block can have a horrible impact on confidence, output and even on a career. If you're unable to find the spark of inspiration you need, the following five tips will help point you in the right direction.
Tip One - Stop Writing, Start Reading
If you're struggling for ideas, try reading some other works. You may find you pick up themes and thoughts from the books, and are inspired to start writing again. Visiting art galleries, watching films or listening to music may also have the same effect. Just make sure your work doesn't step into plagiarism.
Tip Two - Become Your Favourite Author
If there's a particular novel you like, it's often a good idea to try and adopt the role of author. You could expand the story, create a spin off for a particular character, or perhaps rewrite the ending. You can do this purely for practice, and it will help get the creative juices flowing.
Tip Three - Go Through a Newspaper
They say fact is stranger than fiction. This makes newspapers a goldmine for inspiration. Think about the people involved in the stories and imagine how they must feel. The idea for your next novel may be waiting for you.
Tip Four - Use the Power of Dreams
Some writers swear by this method for idea generation. It may not work for you, but it's at least worth a try. Pop a notepad and pen by your bed at night. In the morning set some alarms to go off at five-minute intervals. As soon as they sound, jot down any ideas you have and any dreams you can remember. It's important to act quickly, as otherwise the memories will fade. The mind can create some incredible ideas and situations when dozing, so don't be afraid to use them for inspiration.
Tip Five - Carry a Notepad
Keep a small journal in your pocket, and be sure to note down anything you see or hear of interest. Whether it's a conversation on the train, or an interesting concept you devise at work, writing it down will ensure you don't forget it.
Using a Book Publishers
Self publishing may be an option if you want to avoid the pressure of deadlines. Book publishers that specialise in self publishing will give you the time and freedom you need to succeed.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool