ALL >> Education >> View Article
My Kindle Publishing Experience
Total Articles: 37
I decided to give the KDP Publishing Experience a go after seeing that so many people had enjoyed such success with this publishing platform. I had already written quite a few short stories so it made perfect sense to upload these onto the Kindle publishing platform.
From the beginning I found the Kindle platform to be intuitive and very easy to use. I was both surprised and relieved. Uploading my short stories was a breeze because the Kindle platform automatically converts your document file (in my case a word doc) and then converts it into the Kindle format.
Uploading your cover page for your ebook is also easy, I found it a breeze and I felt so proud when it was displayed in the Amazon book store. I write short stories so for me Kindle is a gift and is perfect for other writers to showcase their literary offering to the world.
Anything which I was unsure of - was pretty much covered on the Amazon site. I did have something which needed to be clarified and they came back to me - via email more or less straightaway. For Kindle it is imperative that you list your book in the right categories and that you choose the right keywords. There are thousands of books out there and you want to get them seen - right?
I made a mistake the first time around with my keywords. I found that they were too general, when I choose more specific keywords then I found that my books were more visible. The title of your book has to be accurate. To be honest the snappier the better, so I would suggest that you spend time on choosing the best title you can. I myself spend a considerable amount of time choosing a title because let's face it - you only get one chance to make a first impression.
Your description for your book has to convey all the relevant information without giving too much away, especially if your book is fictional. However what both you want to achieve whether your book is fiction or non-fiction - is reader curiosity. You want all of your potential readers to have an appetite for your book. You want them to buy your book at the end of the day!
People either buy your book because they want to be entertained or they want information - if you fail to deliver on both counts you could be may never take off!
If you are contemplating whether or not to go for it then I would give you a resounding Yes - it's fun!
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning