ALL >> Education >> View Article
My Kindle Publishing Experience
Total Articles: 37
I decided to give the KDP Publishing Experience a go after seeing that so many people had enjoyed such success with this publishing platform. I had already written quite a few short stories so it made perfect sense to upload these onto the Kindle publishing platform.
From the beginning I found the Kindle platform to be intuitive and very easy to use. I was both surprised and relieved. Uploading my short stories was a breeze because the Kindle platform automatically converts your document file (in my case a word doc) and then converts it into the Kindle format.
Uploading your cover page for your ebook is also easy, I found it a breeze and I felt so proud when it was displayed in the Amazon book store. I write short stories so for me Kindle is a gift and is perfect for other writers to showcase their literary offering to the world.
Anything which I was unsure of - was pretty much covered on the Amazon site. I did have something which needed to be clarified and they came back to me - via email more or less straightaway. For Kindle it is imperative that you list your book in the right categories and that you choose the right keywords. There are thousands of books out there and you want to get them seen - right?
I made a mistake the first time around with my keywords. I found that they were too general, when I choose more specific keywords then I found that my books were more visible. The title of your book has to be accurate. To be honest the snappier the better, so I would suggest that you spend time on choosing the best title you can. I myself spend a considerable amount of time choosing a title because let's face it - you only get one chance to make a first impression.
Your description for your book has to convey all the relevant information without giving too much away, especially if your book is fictional. However what both you want to achieve whether your book is fiction or non-fiction - is reader curiosity. You want all of your potential readers to have an appetite for your book. You want them to buy your book at the end of the day!
People either buy your book because they want to be entertained or they want information - if you fail to deliver on both counts you could be may never take off!
If you are contemplating whether or not to go for it then I would give you a resounding Yes - it's fun!
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma