ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Popular Authors Can Take Advantage Of Ebooks And Claim Higher Royalties
Total Articles: 38
Popular authors can produce their own works and use their loyal fan base and websites to market their e-books along with such tools as social media and webinars. They increase their earnings by avoiding publisher royalties and printing costs, and sell directly to their readers, who they know are clamouring for their books. Add your own print on demand copies and you cover both traditional and digital worlds. Popular authors have ways of pushing the boundaries of the written word and getting a large amount of feedback on what does and doesn't work. An author can launch a book worldwide on the release date through a webinar. They can charge for talks, specialised writing courses and virtual tea parties without having to leave the comfort of their home to do it.
An established author who has penned a novel in a genre outside that for which they're known can also avoid jumping publisher hurdles by publishing their work as an e-book. You're a thriller author but you've penned a children's story about bunnies? No need for that work to ever go unseen. Is your new work unpublished because you have strayed from the normal formats? Or do you have a novella or a short story but you are not 'popular' enough to have them considered for the big name anthologies? An e-book is not restricted to a novel; it can be used to sell short stories, novellas, poetry, newspapers and magazines (literary or otherwise). Show your readers a new side of you, and open up a whole new field of potential.
But by far the most beneficial reason to publish your work as an e-book is that it will never go out of print, AND can be sold to people around the world. Online, a book can sell 24 hours a day for years to tens, hundreds or thousands of readers without any concerns about print runs, shelf-life or tragic book shop fires.
E-books also present enormous opportunities for adding value to your product. You can make the audio book available for download with the e-book, and can record yourself reading passages or interviewing other major authors in the field, create home study courses teaching people how to write for a certain audience or genre, conduct Q & A sessions through webinar, add bonus short stories, novellas, and 'deleted scenes' that didn't make the edit.
Established authors can benefit hugely from the e-book revolution by freeing their work from physical, geographical and time restraints, into a whole new world of potential.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy