ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Popular Authors Can Take Advantage Of Ebooks And Claim Higher Royalties
Total Articles: 38
Popular authors can produce their own works and use their loyal fan base and websites to market their e-books along with such tools as social media and webinars. They increase their earnings by avoiding publisher royalties and printing costs, and sell directly to their readers, who they know are clamouring for their books. Add your own print on demand copies and you cover both traditional and digital worlds. Popular authors have ways of pushing the boundaries of the written word and getting a large amount of feedback on what does and doesn't work. An author can launch a book worldwide on the release date through a webinar. They can charge for talks, specialised writing courses and virtual tea parties without having to leave the comfort of their home to do it.
An established author who has penned a novel in a genre outside that for which they're known can also avoid jumping publisher hurdles by publishing their work as an e-book. You're a thriller author but you've penned a children's story about bunnies? No need for that work to ever go unseen. Is your new work unpublished because you have strayed from the normal formats? Or do you have a novella or a short story but you are not 'popular' enough to have them considered for the big name anthologies? An e-book is not restricted to a novel; it can be used to sell short stories, novellas, poetry, newspapers and magazines (literary or otherwise). Show your readers a new side of you, and open up a whole new field of potential.
But by far the most beneficial reason to publish your work as an e-book is that it will never go out of print, AND can be sold to people around the world. Online, a book can sell 24 hours a day for years to tens, hundreds or thousands of readers without any concerns about print runs, shelf-life or tragic book shop fires.
E-books also present enormous opportunities for adding value to your product. You can make the audio book available for download with the e-book, and can record yourself reading passages or interviewing other major authors in the field, create home study courses teaching people how to write for a certain audience or genre, conduct Q & A sessions through webinar, add bonus short stories, novellas, and 'deleted scenes' that didn't make the edit.
Established authors can benefit hugely from the e-book revolution by freeing their work from physical, geographical and time restraints, into a whole new world of potential.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program