ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ebook Publishing Ebooks And Print Books And How You Can Publish Both
Total Articles: 37
Publishing printed books used to be difficult, slow and expensive. But ebook publishing changed all that with its speed, simplicity and lack of cost.
Self published authors quickly turned to ebook publishing as a way to make money. And many are doing very successfully and have become ebook publishing millionaires.
Yet not many self publishers consider print publishing as well, because they believe that it is still slow and expensive to do.
But did you know that it's just as easy now to publish your book as a POD (Print On Demand) paperback or hard cover book, as it is to publish it as an ebook?
In fact, you can publish your book as a print book and an ebook in less than one hour, and it won't cost you anything.
As you probably already know, the fastest and easiest way to publish an ebook is by publishing it for the Amazon Kindle. Having a Kindle publishing account is easy to do and publishing an e book with Amazon only takes one click.
But what about publishing your book as a print book too? There may be readers out there who would prefer a print copy of your book, or who may, after reading your book as an ebook, want to own a printed copy too.
Well, you can do both.
If you want to have a printed edition of your ebook, you can do it for free using Amazon's Create Space publishing platform or Lulu.com's POD publishing platform. Both companies will publish your book for free and even offer cover templates that you can use if you don't have a book cover of your own.
The dashboard on both websites for using the cover templates and producing a print cover (front-spine-back) is point-and-click simple. And you can publish your ebook and your print books on either Amazon.com or Lulu.com and both sites are as easy to use as each other.
Lulu.com also have the offer, if you want to take advantage of it, of offering your ebooks for sale through other online ebooks stores including iTunes and Barnes & Noble.
And if you get stuck at all, both Amazon.com and Lulu.com offer plenty of advice and guidance about self publishing. But you really shouldn't need it because it's so simple to do. That's why so many authors are self publishing their own books now.
So if you're self publishing your own ebooks, why not consider also selling them as POD print books and open your work up to a whole new audience of those who can't or don't read ebooks.
It won't cost you any more to do it and once your account is set up it's easy to repeat the whole process with every book you write.
And because it's so easy, it gives you more time to get back to what you love to do the most, which is writing more books.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar