ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Truth About Ebooks That Publishers Don't Want You To Know
Total Articles: 35
Book publishing and ebook publishing used to take time. Not only that, but it wasn't easy to do and you could easily get sucked away in the nitty gritty technical side of publishing.
Thankfully all that has changed and now ebooks are fast to write and quick to publish. If you were to sit and write all the time, it's possible for you to publish 12 to 24 ebooks a year. Or maybe even more.
Publishing companies used to hold authors to ransom by being choosy about who they would publish. It wasn't because they wanted to be mean, but book publishing used to be expensive and even ebook publishing wasn't easy in the early days which meant that most authors still preferred to use a publishing company to publish their ebooks.
But now it's possible to write and publishing all your own ebooks. It's not only possible but it can also be highly profitable. There are thousands of self published authors earning a full time income, and some are also self published millionaires.
Ebooks are not just easy to publish but there is also more money to be made because without the cost of printing, overheads are minimal and once your ebook is published and available to buy, there's nothing more you have to do. No more copies have to be produced and it can go on selling for years.
There are many books that have been written about ebook publishing and some of them are huge books containing hundreds of pages. This can make the ebook publishing (otherwise known as e-publishing) look hard.
But it isn't publishing your own ebooks is easy. Really easy.
The simplest way to publish an ebook is to open a Kindle publishing account with Amazon.com, which only takes minutes to do. It's just a matter of inputting your information about yourself.
When you write an ebook, you convert it to an HTML document (which only takes one click with Microsoft Word) and then upload it to the Kindle site and Amazon automatically converts it to an ebook for you. You can also choose which countries you want to sell your ebook in, your book's price, the amount of royalty you want to earn (35%or 70%) and that's it. You're done.
Formatting your ebook is easy too. If you use Microsoft Word, you choose the styles first which means choosing how you want your headings, paragraphs, bulleted lists, etc to look and then as you write, your ebook is formatted automatically for you.
And with Amazon, your ebook, if written in English, is published on their site within 12 hours (72 hours for other languages).
So you see it's not complicated at all. It's all very straight forward and simple to do.
And once you have your Amazon account set up and you have your styles saved to an ebook template, it's even easier to repeat the whole process again with every ebook you write.
So don't put off becoming a self published author any longer. It's not complicated at all and you're safe in the knowledge that you can publish every book you write and sell it worldwide.
If you start now, you can publish your ebook today.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away