ALL >> Education >> View Article
Become A Published Author With Iuniverse
Total Articles: 34
So, finally you have decided to self publish. Obviously, your next focus will be self publishing services. There are many self publishing companies offering such services. However, it is essential to choose the company wisely. Here, we will discuss 'iUniverse' self publishing company that will make your venture easy.
iUniverse offers a wide array of DIY self publishing services. That is why; they call it as a "guided self-publishing". The company features a staff of publishing industry experts that help writers through the entire self publishing process from the editorial processes to design, printing, production, marketing, distribution, and publicity like a traditional publisher. At every stage, the attention on your book greatly depends upon your budget. It is suggested that before writing your check, please understand what you are getting exactly. However, if you are interested to have your book available both in e-book and print formats, you may need to spend for the privilege. You should therefore understand the features of the iUniverse self-publishing services including
• Design Services- iUniverse team outlines the books and then custom designs covers for each. The package includes printing of up to 25 black and white images.
• Editorial Services- This is the least expensive package that avails editorial evaluation of titles to be self-published. iUniverse then recommends editorial work needed by your book. For instance, the additional or optional services, line editing, developmental editing, copyediting, etc. add costs. You can also select 'cover copy polish' package that is slightly more expensive with additional features.
• Formats- The Company prints perfect-bound books in both softcover and hardcover format in a wide array of sizes. You can choose from a cream or white colored paper. They never comb bound or print spiral-bound books. Like a traditional publisher, iUniverse makes your book available in e-book formats for a wide range of e-book readers along with the print versions.
• Pricing/Cost- For publishing a book, you may need to pay initial up-front costs ranging from $599 to $4200. You can invest less for the stripped-down "Select" package. Whereas you can spend $4200 for "Book Launch Premier Pro" that covers email marketing campaign, author website set-up, etc. if you want express publishing, then services are available at additional expenses.
• Publicity and Marketing- You can avail book marketing and publicity services in the iUniverse higher-priced self-publishing packages. However, by paying some additional charges, you can add up one or more of a set of services.
• Proprietary Benefits- iUniverse registers all books with ISBN numbers that are essential for bookstores and sets its books up for retail sale. With the editorial evaluation process in the higher tier packages assign powerfully written titles having sales potential. For star program, these titles are important. This allows a more robust level of sales representation along with promotion to booksellers.
Being a hardworking writer, you must be wishing to see your book in print and you do have the right to a positive publishing experience. Self publishing your book with the support of iUniverse is certainly a smart decision. It is a fast, easy, professional and affordable way to publish your book. As compared to publishing it on your own, you can enjoy a hassle free and inexpensive process. Off course you may need to give up control of some aspects of the publishing process. iUniverse experts with book-publishing skills will guide and help you through the complete process for a reasonable price. With a supported self publishing, you can check your marketing capabilities. You will get an opportunity to learn about the publicity process devoid of emptying your bank account. You also need not to invest lots of time for it. Further, you can control the rights to your book.
Self publishing a book on your own needs you to take on all the responsibilities, generally managed by the team at a publishing house. Various jobs including acquiring an ISBN, designing the book's cover and interior, editing the manuscript, finding a printer, warehousing, hiring a distributor, etc. need to be handled carefully. For your self- publishing venture, you need to invest time, money and efforts. When you choose a reliable company like iUniverse, you can make this task simple while succeeding in your venture.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni