ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Publish An Ebook In Minutes
Total Articles: 35
If you look around the internet you'll see many books and courses about how to publish an ebook. You'll also see companies offering to do it for you, at great cost.
So when you look at all the information around about ebook publishing and publishing services, you might get the impression that publishing ebooks is difficult.
But nothing could be further from the truth. And that truth is that you can publish an ebook in minutes and it won't cost you anything.
One of the simplest ways to publish and ebook is by publishing for Kindle. All you have to do is open an Amazon Kindle publishing account which you can do it less than 5 minutes.
If you're ebook is already written and you've created using Microsoft Word's Styles feature then you're ready to publish. If not, then you can format your ebook using Styles or write your ebook and incorporate style as you go. Using styles is easy and Microsoft offer plenty of instruction on how to do it. Once you've done it you'll realize how easy it is. And you can save your formatting styles as a template and use them over and over again so that all the other ebooks that you write will be formatted perfectly without any extra effort.
Ebook covers are a breeze too because you can make your own for only a few dollars or you can pay a bit extra and get someone else to do it for you.
Once you have your cover ready and your manuscript formatted, you then convert your ebook to an HTML file (which only takes one click using Word - choose 'save as' and then "webpage") and upload both to your Kindle publishing account. Then a few more clicks to choose your royalty rate and countries to make your ebook available in and that's it. You just click submit and you're done.
That's it. That's all there is to it.
If you're at all unsure, Amazon provide plenty of help and guidance, but you won't need most of it because the whole process is pretty straight forward.
And the best part is that once submitted, your ebook will be published and available for download in as little as 12 hours (if it's written in English). That means you can publish your ebook before you go to bed tonight.
So you've always wanted to be a published author, don't sit and procrastinate any longer.
Publish your ebook today.
Education Articles1. Learn Revit Mep Training Courses At "grey Edge" - Autodesk Authorized Center In Mumbai
Author: Prabhat Singh
2. Get The Edge With An Online Digital Marketing Course
Author: Digital Marketing
3. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Study German Language Course
Author: Sahiba Sheikh
4. Why Do Children Need To Go On Class Trips? Few Jumpstart Ideas For Next Academic Year
Author: Nitin Saini
5. Boring Employee Onboarding Out, New Trends Are In!
Author: Jan Procházka
6. A Detailed Insight On The Cad / Cam Domain
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
7. Job Oriented Hr Professional Courses In Delhi
Author: Talent Magnifier
8. Step By Step Tutorial On Selenium Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
9. Engineering Colleges Does Bring A Drastic Change. Read How?
Author: ponting brown
10. The Dba Interview Questions Online Help To Brush Up Your Subject Once Again Before Appearing For The
11. How Salesforce Service Cloud Training Is Beneficial For You And Organization?
12. 4 Ways To Let Your Child's Genius Out
Author: Gizel Gomes
Author: pinky reddy
14. Usage Of Selenium Testing In Automation Web
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Why Your Child Should Attend Pre School
Author: Shirley Padilla